Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
We're going to get through an entire thread without ANYONE from The List dying?
Fuck me, we're bad at this... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
First source - oldest at the bottom.

So Clint Eastwood, Billie Jean King, Yoko ono -straight on the list.

Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - Saudi monarch he's got to be a good candidate.

Bob Dylan Age 81 Jack Nicklaus Age 83

All seem definite bankers

Billionaire beardy Richard Branson too
This is all interesting stuff; I look forward to when you enter your 2024 list in December!
What I will say is that Dick Van Dyke has a lot of votes because he is old but we have all decided he is immortal and will never die!
He got lost at see and was rescued by dolphins!
He crashed his car and escaped without a scratch!
HE IS THE HIGHLANDER! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
In the doc, he relapsed 5yrs ago during Busteds tour. He’s relapsed after 2008 as well!
He relapses when he's on tour so stands to reason he's going to relapse again this year.

Could be an utter catastrophe, where he snorts cocaine cut with ketamine and goes into cardiac arrest, leaving Emma bereft and their 3 children without a father. 😭

On the other hand, he could stick to eating protein bars and drinking fruit smoothies and live to a ripe old age., bouncing great grandchildren on his knee in his 80's.

I quite like him and Emma so I'm hoping for the latter scenario.

• Sad

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Same here...well kind of.. My dad's half-sister had two kids with the brother of the singer Jaki Graham. Another kind of...sorta link is my uncle used to go out with Stephen Hendry's aunt. Not exactly knicker wetting but still...
My cousin went to school with the guy who played the trombone or maybe the trumpet in Wham’s Club Tropicana. Or it might have been Young Guns.
Surely that makes me adjacent adjacent adjacent adjacent?

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
@MLE007 He has left hospital, has been playing pickle ball, and is apparently slowly on his way back to good health.
Most likely he's gone home to die.

@TruthTeller1036 She is hoping to make them big enough so that she can float away from her bankruptcy hearing and court case.

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
I still don't know who that is in your profile pic but it looks like a 1980's sex doll dressed like a secretary.
Psyhco abuser, Alice Evans. She’s been on a constant meltdown for over two years since her husband, Ioan Grufford left her. Her thread used to be my primary home here, but it’s slipped to 2nd place since this one started!

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Saw that Robert De Niro was trending, thought surely not????

had his 7th child aged 79
This reminds me again of Mick Jagger's batshit family. His granddaughter Assisi is older than at least 3 of his kids (it's 3 or 4, depending on when Georgia May Jagger's birthday is).

Assisi gave birth to a child in 2014, a month before her mum, Jade Jagger, had a third child.

Mick then had another child himself in 2016.

• Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
i know someone who works in a special ‘field’ (don’t want to say what incas sorry to be all mumsnet here lol) apparently Rolf Harris is dead and has been since last weekend..

If i her info checks out i want more gossip from
Her 🤣🤣

anyways if he is then one less evil in the world
Rolf is dead. He died last Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately NUL points until his family share the joyous news publicly.

• Haha
  • Wow

MLE007

VIP Member
Just seen an article saying Katie Price is planning another augmentation surgery and wanting to get her bust bigger. Surely there’s only got to be so much the body can handle pretty sure it’s her 17th
With any luck they will explode!

• Haha