Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Derek Draper? I know he's not a celeb as such but, Kate's wheeled him out today to talk about the letter he's received from the ' Great King' .. So maybe his number is up?
---

I dunno why I'm even bothering as I'm not on the fucking list to gain points!
If Courtney Love dies this year I'll give you ten points as a show of kindness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I have a vision of you upon hearing of the passing of an obscure celeb wearily looking at the spreadsheet, sigh as you see and already knew the f*cker wouldn't be there, saying to yourself of course they aren't there, what has my life become, a constant nul points, it will be like this for the remainder of this year 😀
There are a couple of names on The List that I'm a bit vague on so I do need to double check EVERY TIME SOMEONE IS MENTIONED and this is my life now.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Tom Baker very wobbly now

William Russell mummified.......

Burst a nice loud crisp packet right behind them = where are the pine boxes 😃😛😎💀

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I think he died yesterday and the family are trying to word an announcement that doesn’t incorporate the words thank fuck for that.
If it was me I'd just say "Rolf Harris died at [time] on [date]. He was 93 and had cancer."

Literally just those two sentences.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Just looking at the state of play so far and it's gone like this:
Boy (Paul O'G)
Girl (Mary Q)
Boy (Harry B)

So, imagining we're at an old skool dinner party, it's got to be a girl that goes next?
Maybe...
Camilla will be trampled by a randy horse tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Anyone dead? No-one?

<sighs>

I may as well go to work and earn a few quid while I'm waiting for the next celebrity to drop dead.

• Haha

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Rolf Harris is not dead.
Any votes will be counted if such an event were to occur.
As things stand, Rolf has:
Eleven official votes
One May Bonus vote
One non-point scoring vote due to being late.

Don't question me and my spreadsheet.
Jesus, there was no need for that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think his sad demise will be announced after Eurovision. Every news broadcast is full of happy people in Liverpool, all excited about the final tomorrow. Announcing the death of a renowned child sex abuser would bring the mood down somewhat.

Sunday morning headlines will be all about Ukraine winning again, then by teatime, we'll be told old Didgeridoo is now Didgeridon't.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Daniella Westbrooke

...her friend Jody Sharpe has died and she got straight on social media to announce the news. The 49-year-old told her followers that her "heart was broken" and that she was still shocked by the news that had left her "devastated"
Surely it should be the family who announce the death and not a mate of hers?
She didn’t even know her,it was private information that she flogged as Jody being her friend.She really is a fucking Narc.She does things like this all the time.
Westcrack would fucking sell her toenail clippings if she could,lies,lies roll out of that twisted gob of hers.

Last edited:
  • Wow