Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Anyone got Gazza on their list?
Someone on another thread saw him out and about and he didn’t sound in a good way. Still on the booze.
He's been like that for years. At this point I think he's pickled.

As long as he has his chicken and a fishing rod he'll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yep looks like dirty old Rolf has popped it and hopefully already burning in hell 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
I'm watching the Baftas and they're doing the dead people thing.
Kirstie Allie came up.
Is she dead then?
Yep, she had colon cancer There was a big hoohaa about it at the time with her being a Scientologist. While they don't specifically stop you from going to the doctor, you are looked down on as you are taught that you can purge diseases from your body and cure yourself. By the time she got checked out nothing could be done for her so it had many wondering
if she would have stood a better chance if she had gone to the doctor earlier rather than believing what she was taught and thinking she could fix herself.

• Sad

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Rolf has definitely snuffed it, news outlets have been running allsorts of stories about him over the last week. A lady who was a victim was on TV this morning, finally speaking publicly (she was anon in the trial). He's gone, they just can't say yet.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
It's slim pickings, of late.😐😐😐

I may start to take The Times , so that I can have a vicarious thrill over the Obituaries page
My late mother ALWAYS went to the death announcement page 1st when she sat down to read the paper.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Just a quick reminder, in case lurkers think we are being unnecessarily harsh about an elderly man suffering from cancer:

In July 2014, at the age of 84, Harris was sentenced to five years and nine months in prison on twelve counts of indecent assault on four female victims during the 1970s and 1980s. He was released in 2017 after serving nearly three years in prison. Following his conviction, Harris was stripped of many of the honours that he had been awarded during his career, and reruns of television programmes featuring Harris were pulled from syndication.

Pinkii

VIP Member
i know someone who works in a special ‘field’ (don’t want to say what incas sorry to be all mumsnet here lol) apparently Rolf Harris is dead and has been since last weekend..

If i her info checks out i want more gossip from
Her 🤣🤣

anyways if he is then one less evil in the world

• Wow
  • Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
If you think 'just die' is a bit harsh, this may not be the thread for you...
Well to be honest I was trying to work out if it’s a play on words for something. Just Dance? That episode of Ab Fab where Patsy implores her mother to shuffle off this mortal coil?? But no I think it just does what it says on the tin!!

I’ll be deeply disappointed if I wake up to no BBC News Alert that Rolf has kicked the bucket. Get on with it you horrible old piece of garbage. Since my lovely mother died I’ve been fuming at the thought of Harris or Gadd or other vermin having outlived her.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Maybe it was a plumber's van fixing a blocked toilet. I would have thought a death would have been announced by now! *Disappointed face*
Plumbers don't drive refrigerated private ambulances round my way. They drive white Transit vans with jaunty slogans on like 'Call the best, flush the rest' and 'A flush beats a full house' :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JoJo76

VIP Member
Aww thank you @Sir Lancelot, my suggestion was a pisstake, but I will accept the grandeur, honour and gratitude and say, haha, losers everyone else!!

• Haha
  • Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Lionel Ritches cheeks!! They died in 1983!!
---
Omg im dying here!!! Put me on the list!! The camera panning to the royals wooden dancing!!

Last edited:
  • Haha