Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Just done another internet search and apparently some Lithuanian fruit pickers have died. None of them were celebrities and none of them were on The List.

What the fuck is the Grim Reaper playing at?

grsl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Thirteen votes for Brucie.

I'm watching the Coronation Concert so at least I'll see some deaths (of their careers).
How many points for olly Murs?
---
He's dying up there on stage
---
How many points for Steve Winwood?
Asking for a friend
---
What the fuck is going on with the weather!! Its May! Where is the sun?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Muphy Afolabi, a Nigerian actor who starred in over 60 films has passed, fell over in his bathroom and hit his head accordingly,..eeek ! A whopping 51 points here, I’m guessing it’s nul points though on the list 🤦🏽‍♀️

80E5CCF6-97F7-4243-A1F8-7E89A3A87553.jpeg

• Wow

jayne2240

VIP Member
I can’t wait for a big lovely heatwave. That’s bound to get some of the older ones surely? Will be sunbathing in the garden, cocktail in hand, reading as the thread goes wild and at least 5 of them go to a better place.

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
I read that Rolf's wife is suffering from alzheimer's disease and is in a care home. I am ashamed to say I used to enjoy his cartoon time shows.
Don’t be ashamed at all. We were all shocked (I think) when we found out what a creature he was.

MLE007

VIP Member
F*ck me Floella Benjamin is there looking nowhere near 73!! Forgotten about her, remember her from playschool :ROFLMAO:
I'll add her to my list for 2043!

• Haha
  • Sad

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Oh my I didn't know this thread existed you bunch over nasty trolls your all going to help...see you there..I await the news of Rolf Hardons departure

• Haha
  • Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
We only have six votes for Foxx, and all are part of the MAY BONUS game.
So that makes him worth 55 points (45 + 10 bonus point).

• Haha
Reactions: 10

shellie

VIP Member
I can't wait for David Jason to die to see if the rumours about him being a paedophile are true. I can't quite believe them myself but they're pretty persistent!
Not sure about being a Pedalo but he does have a reputation for wandering hands, something he himself seems to be proud of. On an episode of The One Show, he bragged he was known for doing and saying stuff he couldn't repeat and actually got an award for it from the cast. He also laughed about women knowing not to bend over in front of him. Kinda shitty the amount of people who defended him because he was a 'national treasure'.

• Sick
  • Wow

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Daniella Westbrooke

...her friend Jody Sharpe has died and she got straight on social media to announce the news. The 49-year-old told her followers that her "heart was broken" and that she was still shocked by the news that had left her "devastated"
Surely it should be the family who announce the death and not a mate of hers?
Also she took pictures from Jody's Facebook and posted them on her own IG. She deleted all her posts shortly after, maybe got in trouble with the family. She didn't even follow Jody on IG and hasn't mentioned her in years... they weren't close friends at all.

• Wow