Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
Indeed. At least Ukraine's winning entry wasn't a zzzz ballad that time. The Sam Ryder fans will of course disagree with me but I also think that the UK's second placing was a thank you for being Ukraine's top supporter in Europe. That theory will probably be disapproven when we absolutely flop in tonight's results though!
You were right. Second from the bottom is the best we could do. I honestly thought we had turned a corner and realized what we were doing wrong until I heard the song and realized it was the same old BS we usually do and we would end up in the bottom again.

Reactions: 1

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Andy Smart, comedian and one half of the Vicious Boys, popular on the comedy circuit in The 80s (I was a kid then, so not aware of them, but appears lots of comedians I love knew him well ) has suddenly passed at only 63, must say kinda think lots of comedians would love the dark humour of this corner of tattle, RIP Andy …..Lancelot ?

15D1ACAA-13BA-477E-B5B7-3C47C0F6CCF2.jpeg

VC10

VIP Member
These are very minor deaths. Hardly worth bothering turning over the Co ops Humber Super Snipe's 😐😐😐💀

Lovegossip

No.
I feel they detract from the purity of The List and may regret the ones I've done already...

Oh, alright, which celebrity with the same first name as you would you think would be a good one for The List?
In real life I'm Rachel so any of the famous Rachel's I guess

Rachel Hunter
Rachael Ray