Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’ve found this thread because of it being mentioned on the Philip Schofield one

I feel so bad for laughing, but some of these posts on here have me wheezing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I lost this thread when the old one finished, so imagine my excitement when I saw I had 18 pages to catch up on…swiftly followed by the disappointment of realising nobody’s died and you’re all just gobshites 😒🤣
Stick with us. We’re not wavering despite it being May already and only 3 deaths off The List. Stay strong, Dead Poolers, we will be rewarded in time 👻💀☠⚰🪦

• Haha

MLE007

VIP Member
The irritating thing is I've a draft post ready for when Rolf dies with points, May Bonus points and leaderboard all worked out; he's going to live for a while yet and so I'll have to bloody delete it.

This is by far the worst thing he has ever done.
---
PS. Twenty days since our last hit, ffs
Serena's canapes will be fucked by now too

• Haha
  • Sad

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
To think of the times he had me in tears over sad little puppies on animal hospital. I've always been a bad judge of character
I wouldn’t worry mate The Queen had him round her gaff painting her portrait. We all fell for Animal Hospital Rolf.

• Haha
  • Heart

MLE007

VIP Member
Just looking at the state of play so far and it's gone like this:
Boy (Paul O'G)
Girl (Mary Q)
Boy (Harry B)

So, imagining we're at an old skool dinner party, it's got to be a girl that goes next?
Maybe...
Could be a "them" :devilish: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JoJo76

VIP Member
Not celeb death, but I fucking sobbed my heart out at watching Libby, are you home yet? Especially the last episode. Fuck me. My daughter was the same age at the time and also at Uni.

Still off work as not allowed to bend neck down. So bored, now drinking wine for fun. Watching OG Scream so I can see actual deaths.

• Heart
  • Haha

Morleybbz

I wonder if we could have a civilian Death Pool?

Just make random names up and if someone with that name dies this year, you get points.

"Lynn Smith, 65, from Bexley, died today..."

That's 35 points!
They'd be a phenomenon in the future when every woman named Lynn Smith lives until 112...

I swear this thread is a horcrux for everyone who is listed on it!

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
So we are 10 days into May and no one has died yet, if no one dies that is listed on our May bonuses can we carry it onto June and so forth? 😂
No.
No you cannot.
---
I think we should get a new bonus guess each month, we might actually get some points that way.
Sir Lancelot, (ooh, my phone predicts that now), what do you think?
No.
I may give another Bonus Month later in the year. We have one this month. Don't be greedy.

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
While we are waiting for some poor sleb to die, did I ever tell about the time I killed Blake Carrington from Dynasty? It was on some obscure channel and I said to Husband, he must be dead now? He died the next day.

I need to start watching old TV. Any suggestions for people needing points?

Edit: take advantage while I am off work after the op. I am here for all your viewing needs.

• Haha