Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Hey Reaper, if you are reading this can you please stop killing off adjacent deaths to myself. There’s been two people this week that have had unexpected deaths that are known to me. Please kill celebrities, not people I know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Serene Serena

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS!!! Coronation Street star dead.

Oh wait...

Maria Charles, who was known for playing Lena Thistlewood.

WHO?

• Haha
  • Wow

MLE007

VIP Member

Not his time yet
Saturday Jamie Foxx at death's door
Sunday Jamie Foxx thanks well wishers
Monday Jamie Foxx in hospital due to mystery illness
Tuesday Jamie Foxx sitting up feeling fab
Wednesday Jamie Foxx still critical
Thursday Jamie Foxx to star in days of their lives
Friday Jamie Foxx nearly died
Rinse repeat

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
He's just trying to keep us on our toes, a bit like King Dick Van Dyke!
He's not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Dick Van Dyke. He can come back when he's done live TV, walked away from a car crash and signed up to Days Of Our Lives all since he turned 97.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Don’t be ashamed at all. We were all shocked (I think) when we found out what a creature he was.
I was gobsmacked. I remember thinking 'this is a man who cries over dead badgers, how can he be a pervert?' I honestly thought he was the kindly avuncular chap he pretended to be.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Praying for Prince Andrew to drop dead of shame on his way out of the cathedral and for all the congregation to step over his prone body - spitting on him if they feel the need to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
So DM readers. Do we think Rolf Harris is dead?

Apparently been ill with neck cancer and a private ambulance was outside his house yesterday. They are generally sent for bodies. They are basically cooled vans. I reckon points incoming.
Yeah I reckon he’s gone and they’re waiting to announce it
---
So DM readers. Do we think Rolf Harris is dead?

Apparently been ill with neck cancer and a private ambulance was outside his house yesterday. They are generally sent for bodies. They are basically cooled vans. I reckon points incoming.
hopefully give us another bank holiday for celebration

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I wonder if we could have a civilian Death Pool?

Just make random names up and if someone with that name dies this year, you get points.

"Lynn Smith, 65, from Bexley, died today..."

That's 35 points!

• Haha

tivadiva

I’m actually of Indian heritage, with brown skin and dark hair, but over time I’ve convinced myself I am actually Kylie Minogue when on the Tattle. I now conduct my business around the place as if I am her, and I believe some posters on my regular threads have bought into this narrative as well. I should be so lucky 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Have you seen what they’ve been saying about you on the secret celeb gossip page Kylie 👀

• Haha