Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
It's called a cult for a reason. Some are brainwashed from birth. Many want to leave but are scared to because they know they will lose family and friends if they do and those who have managed to escape are stalked and harrassed constantly.

As for Kirstie, while colon cancer is hard to detect until it is too late, she was complaining of backpains since 2018. That is one of the signs and you are told to get checked if it lasts for a certain amount of time. She did eventually get it seen to and that seemed to be when they found out.

I had no idea she was as old as 71 when she died. I'd have thought maybe early 60s at the most.

Reactions: 2

Mugglewump

VIP Member
as a huge rock and metal lover I’m incredible sad
That they are not dead?
---
Did you mention you were Welsh? Only I've a feeling about Tom Jones
Ooh, I almost bought a ticket to see him* for when I'm in London later this year, I should. That'll totally kill him off.

*only cos Scouting For Girls are supporting and they're great, saw them last year and loved them, I could always leave before the Tom Jones bit.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Am I the only one hoping for a sniper? #NotMyKing

I live in Wales though and we don't like him.
I quite like them, not a royalist or anti monarchy. I did do a DNA test recently and I’m 43% Welsh, more than English. Not really surprised since I have a very common Welsh maiden name that rhymes with Heavens.

L3moning

VIP Member
I forgot that Jim Brown was still alive else there's a possibility I might have picked him. But I didn't.

WWE wrestler Billy Graham slam-dunks into a pine box ; when I saw the name , I thought it was that old evangelist, at first .... I thought he can't still be alive, surely? He had done more conversions than British Gas..
The evangelist Billy Graham died in 2019, iirc. He was over 100.