Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
No.
I feel they detract from the purity of The List and may regret the ones I've done already...

Oh, alright, which celebrity with the same first name as you would you think would be a good one for The List?
My namesake suggestion is already on The List.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

L3moning

VIP Member
No.
I feel they detract from the purity of The List and may regret the ones I've done already...

Oh, alright, which celebrity with the same first name as you would you think would be a good one for The List?
Mark Haddon (author of The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime)

Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Hoppus.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s been mentioned as I have been a bit AWOL recently. Did anyone see the pics of Stephen Tompkinson following his court case? He was looking very skinny and frail.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
No, they will definitely announce it. Probably with gleeful relish as they can recount his spectacular fall from grace. Then they can add in a bit about Stuart Hall, also 93, and currently living in a council flat, having been divorced by his wife and is now penniless, and recount his spectacular fall from grace as well, and how soon he too, will be roasting in the fires of hell.
Ugh I never liked Stuart Hall

• Sick

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
There are a couple of names on The List that I'm a bit vague on so I do need to double check EVERY TIME SOMEONE IS MENTIONED and this is my life now.
That's why I refuse to mention my namesake. Once she dies it wll be BREAKING NEWS.

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
I have been told to make this correction by my legal team:

Musician and presenter Matt Willis is not on The List, and I wish him good health and success.

I will not be taking questions on this matter.
Thank you.
My legal team??!! Watertight? Is that ...Sir Lancelot??? 🤔 😂😂😂
---
Jokes aside... wouldn't it be hilarious if real celebs were on here! Banging away, getting their frustrations out.

Last edited: