Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
@Sir Lancelot Having just seen a photo of him on the Real Housewives thread please can I add David Sullivan (chairman of West Ham) to the “not official points list but kudos if he karks it” list? His gold digger girlfriend is way more interested in his ££££ than any points 😂
I agree that is some photo 😂

Reactions: 2

shellie

VIP Member
According to dailymotion Jamie Fox is at home so still NUL POINTS! 🤭
His daughter claimed so as well, saying he had been home for a few weeks yet TMZ is saying he went straight from the hospital to a rehab place that specializes in stroke recovery among other things. They have pics of his family visiting him.

---
I don't understand why she suddenly wants them huuuuge again, after scaling them back and looking so much better? Anyway, yeah... being under anaesthetic isn't something to take lightly. Someone can suddenly just die. She's not old enough that the risk is sky high, but she doesn't have a good lifestyle and the more she gets, the more the risk builds up. However, I think she's more likely to die of something drink/drugs related, like crashing her car again.
---

I'm curious why people think Bjorn looked sick the other day? Am I the only one who thought he looked ok? He's thin, but he's always made a big deal about strict diet and going running. I think some measures people take to look younger can backfire, so the dyed dark hair and big glasses made his face look pale and old in comparison, but I think he looked fine? Of course he might die not of being ill, but just being old.
He seemingly has severe memory loss and can't remember a lot of his past. He seemingly spends a lot of time looking through old pics and vids to try and piece stuff together.

---
This is all interesting stuff; I look forward to when you enter your 2024 list in December!
What I will say is that Dick Van Dyke has a lot of votes because he is old but we have all decided he is immortal and will never die!
He got lost at see and was rescued by dolphins!
He crashed his car and escaped without a scratch!
HE IS THE HIGHLANDER! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
This is a good one to look up for names as well.

• Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Let's hope it's a case of " Another Hearse, Another Co op " for him 😃😃

" Bang-a-lid-shut"

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Franz Beckenbauer, world Cup winning German footballer popped into my head completely randomly and I've no clue why

Reactions: 1

explodeyourgoss

Just a quick reminder, in case lurkers think we are being unnecessarily harsh about an elderly man suffering from cancer:

In July 2014, at the age of 84, Harris was sentenced to five years and nine months in prison on twelve counts of indecent assault on four female victims during the 1970s and 1980s. He was released in 2017 after serving nearly three years in prison. Following his conviction, Harris was stripped of many of the honours that he had been awarded during his career, and reruns of television programmes featuring Harris were pulled from syndication.
How much of that was overturned?

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I'm watching the Baftas and they're doing the dead people thing.
Kirstie Allie came up.
Is she dead then?