Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MLE007

VIP Member
Another one I've never heard of :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Must've lived with my head in the sand for all these years!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I had the biggest crush on Harrison and watched the original SW trilogy constantly when I was younger. When I found out we shared the same birthday, I decided he was the one for me...then Take That came out and my attention turned to Robbie.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if when Harrison does go, it will be in a plane crash. He has had a few near misses over the years.
That can’t work, Anne Heche already dead

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Once upon a time, Kylie and Olaf the snowman went down to the homeless shelter and... WHO CARES?! WHERE ARE OUR CELEBRITY DEATHS?!
I hope to wake up tomorrow to a big death, hopefully one on someone’s list and on someone’s May bonus too. Cmon reaper, you can do it!

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I delighted my original post, because it was meant to be a joke, but maybe it wasn't perceived in that way. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Last edited:

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
View attachment 2159141

RIP my Rosemary. After my accident and surgery he suffered a very slow and painful death. I will miss him with my whole heart. But look how good my spuds are behind him, totally taking the piss with Life.
NO…… he’ll come back, just cut off the dead bits. Might invigorate him a bit, rosemary is quite hardy and can take a bit of a battering x

shellie

VIP Member
I'm not saying the Tattle Death Pool was 'inspired' by that site but it very clearly was... shh...
They do better than us, anyway. Bastards.
Find A Death has a yearly pool as well. I always have a shifty on death list before posting names. I just had a look and saw I had Rolf Harris so if he has gone to the great fire pit, I have at least one this year.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
If you mean the ❄ and bum stuff, I have 🤦🏽‍♀️😁…..Secret’s out, I was a party girl in the 90s/00s it was a wild time during those years an I was deffo spinning around 😁 A girl had to have her fun, I lived life to the full indeed 🥳😁

Edit….might add all the people on the list are living life to the full and don’t look like stopping do they.
I just typed this out and had to delete it as you beat me to it.
Good afternoon anyone gone yet?

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just ran a check this chap hadn’t been mentioned, no mention I can see….Johnny Fean. have to say no idea who he is, popped up in my Twitter timeline, mentioned by Mike Scott of The Waterboys here, seems to be a musician’s musician, died few day’s ago, I’m guessing it’s nul points…

F6B473FD-B76B-4836-93F4-A2585C9D36D1.jpeg

• Sad