Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LByrne74

VIP Member
I've had lots of dreams of celebs, particularly if I was watching them on TV that night. 2 dreams which were troubling were Barbara Windsor and Bobby Ball as they had died in those dreams. This was several years before either of them actually died though, so it wasn't premonitions or anything. Anyway the mornings after the dreams I checked the net to make sure they were both still with us, and in the case of Bobby I also checked with a mutual friend.
---
I still think Linda Nolan will be a point scorer this month. She’s arranged her funeral so only seems like a matter of time now
Possibly, but I think she still might have a few months left. Don't know why I feel that, but I'm thinking it'll be more late summer or early autumn.

Reactions: 1

shellie

VIP Member
If he does surely we have to go with ha ha ha ha not staying alive not staying alive?

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen cos as much as I am not a fan (I blame the man for the travesty that is Chain Raction) I don’t want to laugh at the Gibb family misfortune!
I watched the doc about them and I felt so sad for him being the only one left.

• Heart

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I should be asleep but I'm thinking one of ABBA will die before the next Eurovision (in Sweden). People are mentioning Bjorn but my money's on Benny

laughing

VIP Member
I can't wait for David Jason to die to see if the rumours about him being a paedophile are true. I can't quite believe them myself but they're pretty persistent!

Think more inapprioatance hat a pedi.
Will be stories when he died.

L3moning

VIP Member
Most other death pools use "has a Wikipedia article" or similar as the definition of a celebrity.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Andy Smart, comedian and one half of the Vicious Boys, popular on the comedy circuit in The 80s (I was a kid then, so not aware of them, but appears lots of comedians I love knew him well ) has suddenly passed at only 63, must say kinda think lots of comedians would love the dark humour of this corner of tattle, RIP Andy …..Lancelot ?

View attachment 2176774
Nul Points (I quite liked them).

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Indeed. At least Ukraine's winning entry wasn't a zzzz ballad that time. The Sam Ryder fans will of course disagree with me but I also think that the UK's second placing was a thank you for being Ukraine's top supporter in Europe. That theory will probably be disapproven when we absolutely flop in tonight's results though!
I don’t think we’re going to be last but don’t think we’ll win I’ll be very shocked if we do

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
30 points gone begging here, bet non of you had Jacklyn Zeman….a guaranteed nul points I’d say, RIP Jacky….

3B693231-CB07-4750-8916-AD6418D196DC.jpeg