2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have at least thought twice about who I put on the list if I knew it guaranteed immortality or miraculous recoveries from mental breakdowns!!

The Jamie Foxx saga is still ongoing….he’s got a few more days before I don’t give a tit
I'd forgotten about Jamie Foxx!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
If he does surely we have to go with ha ha ha ha not staying alive not staying alive?

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen cos as much as I am not a fan (I blame the man for the travesty that is Chain Raction) I don’t want to laugh at the Gibb family misfortune!
How about shadow dancing? 🕺 I know Andy Gibb sang that but he did the backing Barry.. still counts right? 🤭

Reactions: 2
I had a dream the king died last night
Maybe that wasn’t a dream but a premonition 😱

Yay!! Another two bank holidays, one for the funeral and one for William being coronated.

I bet Holly and Phil won’t queue jump this time to see dead Charlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jamie Foxx and Rolf Harris both ongoing. Just die.
Rolf Harris is disgusting, abusive, violent trash. I don’t know about anyone else, but since losing a parent before their age of 70, I’ve had enough of this.

Rolf: GO AHEAD AND DIE, you DISGUSTING excuse for a human. Just p*ss off, you rank human garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rolf Harris is disgusting, abusive, violent trash. I don’t know about anyone else, but since losing a parent before their age of 70, I’ve had enough of this.

Rolf: GO AHEAD AND DIE, you DISGUSTING excuse for a human. Just p*ss off, you rank human garbage.
I don't think he reads this...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.