2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolf has definitely snuffed it, news outlets have been running allsorts of stories about him over the last week. A lady who was a victim was on TV this morning, finally speaking publicly (she was anon in the trial). He's gone, they just can't say yet.

Reactions: 13
WWE wrestler Billy Graham slam-dunks into a pine box ; when I saw the name , I thought it was that old evangelist, at first .... I thought he can't still be alive, surely? He had done more conversions than British Gas..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rolf has definitely snuffed it, news outlets have been running allsorts of stories about him over the last week. A lady who was a victim was on TV this morning, finally speaking publicly (she was anon in the trial). He's gone, they just can't say yet.
Why would they keep it quiet? I’ve never known that happen before??

Reactions: 5
Our 16yr old has recently discovered the Smiths, today couldn’t be worse for him, math GCSE and Andy Rourke dying, the whole of our road will now be subjected to There Is A Light That Never Goes out being played on loop later

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m very sad to hear of Andy Rourke’s passing. He died of pancreatic cancer at 59. I am a huge fan of The Smiths, but I was unaware that he was ill.
I had read a fair bit of wailing on social media this morning, of how it’s Morrisey’s fault that the Smiths never reformed.
Even if Andy Rourke lived until he was 110 - The Smiths would never have reformed.
RIP Andy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sad to hear of Andy Rourkes passing. Met him years ago along with Mike Joyce and he was a lovely man. Incredible bass player. Condolences to his family, friends and fans xxx

Reactions: 5
Not true. She died from DKA - diabetic coma. She was overweight for most of her life and struggled with a number of health issues as a result in the last decade or so of her life.

Terribly sad all round.
I had no idea. I was told at the time it was suicide and blindly accepted that. Poor woman.

Reactions: 4
I’m very sad to hear of Andy Rourke’s passing. He died of pancreatic cancer at 59. I am a huge fan of The Smiths, but I was unaware that he was ill.
I had read a fair bit of wailing on social media this morning, of how it’s Morrisey’s fault that the Smiths never reformed.
Even if Andy Rourke lived until he was 110 - The Smiths would never have reformed.
RIP Andy.
The Smiths would never reform, regardless of the other members, because Morrissey and Johnny Marr hate each other, and have for years.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.