2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know someone who works in a special ‘field’ (don’t want to say what incas sorry to be all mumsnet here lol) apparently Rolf Harris is dead and has been since last weekend..

If i her info checks out i want more gossip from
Her 🤣🤣

anyways if he is then one less evil in the world

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I dreamt that Pete Davidson died and I couldn't wait to tell those of you who would be getting big fat points. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for a big lovely heatwave. That’s bound to get some of the older ones surely? Will be sunbathing in the garden, cocktail in hand, reading as the thread goes wild and at least 5 of them go to a better place.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for a big lovely heatwave. That’s bound to get some of the older ones surely? Will be sunbathing in the garden, cocktail in hand, reading as the thread goes wild and at least 5 of them go to a better place.
I hate hot weather.
Give me grey skies, a wintery breeze and lots of sleb death!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i know someone who works in a special ‘field’ (don’t want to say what incas sorry to be all mumsnet here lol) apparently Rolf Harris is dead and has been since last weekend..

If i her info checks out i want more gossip from
Her 🤣🤣

anyways if he is then one less evil in the world
Rolf is dead. He died last Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately NUL points until his family share the joyous news publicly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
FFS is Rolf didgerydead?
Is Jamie Foxx fuxxed?
Anyone know - I want some canapes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.