2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the doc, he relapsed 5yrs ago during Busteds tour. He’s relapsed after 2008 as well!
He relapses when he's on tour so stands to reason he's going to relapse again this year.

Could be an utter catastrophe, where he snorts cocaine cut with ketamine and goes into cardiac arrest, leaving Emma bereft and their 3 children without a father. 😭

On the other hand, he could stick to eating protein bars and drinking fruit smoothies and live to a ripe old age., bouncing great grandchildren on his knee in his 80's.

I quite like him and Emma so I'm hoping for the latter scenario.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm going to the tour. I love boybands and they are one of the few I haven't seen.
---

I kinda agree, still will be singing along at their show though!
I’ve been to see Busted loads, you’ll have a great time!

I like Matt, he’s the only one out of the three that I find remotely tolerable.

Reactions: 3
It's looking like there will be no May Bonus points given.
I don't like to do this, but can you please check thread 4, posts 856 and 868.
I know there has been no official announcement of Rolf Harris's death, but I thought I would mention this, just in case.

Reactions: 1
Rolf Harris is not dead.
Any votes will be counted if such an event were to occur.
As things stand, Rolf has:
Eleven official votes
One May Bonus vote
One non-point scoring vote due to being late.

Don't question me and my spreadsheet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rolf Harris is not dead.
Any votes will be counted if such an event were to occur.
As things stand, Rolf has:
Eleven official votes
One May Bonus vote
One non-point scoring vote due to being late.

Don't question me and my spreadsheet.
Jesus, there was no need for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just seen a picture of the actor Timothy Spall. bleeping hell, he's acting dead. Looks mummified

• Wow
It’s so weird that this is by far my fave Tattle thread, despite the fact that no fuckers are bleeping dead. Alice Evans is so last year. (Still follow and post though, obvs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just seen a picture of the actor Timothy Spall. bleeping hell, he's acting dead. Looks mummified
I'm sure he had leukemia of some kind back sometime in the 90s. He seemed to yo-yo weight-wise for a while then went on a health kick. It is a surprise when you see pics of him in the Harry Potter films and then recent ones. It's like he is a completely different person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.