2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I've given this some (about 10 seconds) thought. This is the year of adjacent deaths. The List is worthless (sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These are very minor deaths. Hardly worth bothering turning over the Co ops Humber Super Snipe's 😐😐😐💀

Russell Crowe's dog was a big shock this year
But typical of the times. I'm starting to miss 2016 (sigh)

Dick Van Dykes wife is fifty years younger and I wouldn't put it past the old goat to outlive her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some legends lost that year. George Michael, Alan Rickman, David Bowie and of course David Gest!
Would we have guessed them though?
And Rick Parfitt. He scraped into 2016 a few days before George

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ lads Lauren Harries looks fucked!
She does but I'm struggling with them asking the general public for help. She's got a known neuro issue, is now having constant headaches with one sided issues inc facial drooping etc. Any neurologist would be considering hemiplegic migraine, onset caused by whatever her original condition was.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Some legends lost that year. George Michael, Alan Rickman, David Bowie and of course David Gest!
Would we have guessed them though?
I still remember the shock of reading George had gone. Christmas Day as well.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She does but I'm struggling with them asking the general public for help. She's got a known neuro issue, is now having constant headaches with one sided issues inc facial drooping etc. Any neurologist would be considering hemiplegic migraine, onset caused by whatever her original condition was.
I've suffered with those and they are utterly vile. Funnily enough, they were much improved after I had a hysterectomy and just get the odd one, now.
Feeling sad, being reminded of 2016 deaths. This year has already been a bit of a shocker. Address to thread members (re: the 'nul points' situation)...to paraphrase the late great Eric Morecambe...you're playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order!

Just not Dick van Dyke yet, please! :D

Reactions: 4
Terry Wogan was a shocker as well. I know he was around 77 but no-one even knew he was ill, just that he had back problems.
I was in hospital when I heard about Terry. As you say none nobody knew he was terminally ill

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.