2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wait for a good death is getting boring now 😭😭😭

Longing for that breaking news headline. Oh who will it be?? WHEN will it be??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the Matt Willis documentary - what do we think to a relapse and beyond?🧐
I dunno tbh.. He's been sober since 2008 by all accounts and that's a long time in * celeb years* Let alone in real life! ... They've survived their marriage and are happy so fair play to them

Reactions: 7
Just watched the Matt Willis documentary - what do we think to a relapse and beyond?🧐
He's a nob. Bringing out a show now about his 'deeply personal battle' just as Busted have new music on the go and Charlie is getting all the attention. Probably cheated on Emma again and is getting ahead of it by showing how sorry he is.
He's on the list so I hope he bleeping dies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have been told to make this correction by my legal team:

Musician and presenter Matt Willis is not on The List, and I wish him good health and success.

I will not be taking questions on this matter.
Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have been told to make this correction by my legal team:

Musician and presenter Matt Willis is not on The List, and I wish him good health and success.

I will not be taking questions on this matter.
Thank you.
My legal team??!! Watertight? Is that ...Sir Lancelot??? 🤔 😂😂😂
---
Jokes aside... wouldn't it be hilarious if real celebs were on here! Banging away, getting their frustrations out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I dunno tbh.. He's been sober since 2008 by all accounts and that's a long time in * celeb years* Let alone in real life! ... They've survived their marriage and are happy so fair play to them
In the doc, he relapsed 5yrs ago during Busteds tour. He’s relapsed after 2008 as well!

Reactions: 3
I'm going to the tour. I love boybands and they are one of the few I haven't seen.
---
He's a nob. Bringing out a show now about his 'deeply personal battle' just as Busted have new music on the go and Charlie is getting all the attention. Probably cheated on Emma again and is getting ahead of it by showing how sorry he is.
He's on the list so I hope he bleeping dies.
I kinda agree, still will be singing along at their show though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.