2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on the Twitter John Giblin bassist with Simple Minds for 5 years in the 80s and has played on loads of my fav tracks has passed…29 points, only 71….another nul points here I expect. RIP John, also played on quite a few Kate Bush tracks, and In the air tonight by Phil Collins.
FD4D2620-49F0-4FD3-900D-5C07A489C160.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm not saying the Tattle Death Pool was 'inspired' by that site but it very clearly was... shh...
They do better than us, anyway. Bastards.
Find A Death has a yearly pool as well. I always have a shifty on death list before posting names. I just had a look and saw I had Rolf Harris so if he has gone to the great fire pit, I have at least one this year.

Reactions: 2
Not celeb death, but I bleeping sobbed my heart out at watching Libby, are you home yet? Especially the last episode. duck me. My daughter was the same age at the time and also at Uni.

Still off work as not allowed to bend neck down. So bored, now drinking wine for fun. Watching OG Scream so I can see actual deaths.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Victor Gallucci anyone?
81 year old The Bill “star”
I watched the Bill for years and couldn't place him but it seems he was more or less a glorified extra.
You don't have him on The List, so it'll be nul points here I'm afraid.
I meant on the FAD one. I never found out about this thread until the window had closed, unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Late to commenting but has anyone mentioned Miriam Margoyles.....I see she is/was in hospital.

Reactions: 3
Still no announcement of Didgeridoo being Didgeridon't. Maybe there won't be an announcement? Maybe his daughter has already had him incinerated and thrown his ashes in the bin?

That would be most unfair on those of us who have him on The List.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still no announcement of Didgeridoo being Didgeridon't. Maybe there won't be an announcement? Maybe his daughter has already had him incinerated and thrown his ashes in the bin?

That would be most unfair on those of us who have him on The List.
There's a documentary coming out about him tomorrow. I wonder if she's keeping quiet until after that, for some reason?

Reactions: 3
Andy Smart, comedian and one half of the Vicious Boys, popular on the comedy circuit in The 80s (I was a kid then, so not aware of them, but appears lots of comedians I love knew him well ) has suddenly passed at only 63, must say kinda think lots of comedians would love the dark humour of this corner of tattle, RIP Andy …..Lancelot ?

15D1ACAA-13BA-477E-B5B7-3C47C0F6CCF2.jpeg

Andy Smart, comedian and one half of the Vicious Boys, popular on the comedy circuit in The 80s (I was a kid then, so not aware of them, but appears lots of comedians I love knew him well ) has suddenly passed at only 63, must say kinda think lots of comedians would love the dark humour of this corner of tattle, RIP Andy …..Lancelot ?

View attachment 2176774
Nul Points (I quite liked them).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.