2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the weirdest dream last night that a Royal was knocked off her horse and while initial reports were that she was stable, it was later confirmed that she'd passed. It was so real ... obviously it was just a dream, but I checked this thread immediately upon waking!
Dead is stable, as Commander Vimes once put it.

Most likely for that to happen would be Anne or Zara, I would think.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the latest article in the DM, about Prince Edward Duke of Edinburgh? He is looking quite gaunt, is there something we should know?
Can all Royals please stay alive. I still haven’t recovered from White Flag being played on a loop when Philip died.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Victor Gallucci anyone?
81 year old The Bill “star”
Thank god ; the heavens have broken on this drought 😃😃

I recall him as an actor, he also organised the Isle of Wight Music Festivals as well, if I remember

• Haha
This is all interesting stuff; I look forward to when you enter your 2024 list in December!
What I will say is that Dick Van Dyke has a lot of votes because he is old but we have all decided he is immortal and will never die!
He got lost at see and was rescued by dolphins!
He crashed his car and escaped without a scratch!
HE IS THE HIGHLANDER! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Didn't realise, did a quick google check and you're right - recent proof - https://jalopnik.com/97-year-old-dick-van-dyke-whos-both-still-alive-and-st-1850257018

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank god ; the heavens have broken on this drought 😃😃

I recall him as an actor, he also organised the Isle of Wight Music Festivals as well, if I remember

I saw the notification of his death on my phone first thought was.. NULL POINTS nobody will have him 😂😂😂

• Haha
First source - oldest at the bottom.

So Clint Eastwood, Billie Jean King, Yoko ono -straight on the list.

Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - Saudi monarch he's got to be a good candidate.

Bob Dylan Age 81 Jack Nicklaus Age 83

All seem definite bankers

Billionaire beardy Richard Branson too
Definitely going to study this list for next years names

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.