2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest article in the DM, about Prince Edward Duke of Edinburgh? He is looking quite gaunt, is there something we should know?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Colon cancer whether you are a scientologist or not is often not diagnosed until it has metastised, with people dying within weeks of diagnosis, or days. Docs also generally do not operate on people in their 70s with terminal colon cancer because the risk of death during surgery is very high.

Really big stretch to make up a story about how she thought she could fix herself and didn't go to the doctor early enough and that's why she died. :rolleyes:
It's not really a stretch. A lot of Scientologists think they can cure themselves especially the higher up they are.

Last edited:
You've a few months until the 2024 list nominations open; get working on that data mining!

We've had such a poor hit rate this year so far, any statistical attempts for 2024 will be very welcomed!

First source - oldest at the bottom.

So Clint Eastwood, Billie Jean King, Yoko ono -straight on the list.

Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - Saudi monarch he's got to be a good candidate.

Bob Dylan Age 81 Jack Nicklaus Age 83

All seem definite bankers

Billionaire beardy Richard Branson too

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the latest article in the DM, about Prince Edward Duke of Edinburgh? He is looking quite gaunt, is there something we should know?
Not buying it, the house of Windsor are long lived. Mummy and Daddy made it to their nineties. Mummy's mummy made it to over 100. If you are thin, don't drink or smoke the actuarial tables predict long lives. Not wearing your seat belt? That did for Princess Diana.

Oh and we need the Queen 👑 (Consort) on the list.

Angela Merkel and former French presidents
Nicolas Sarkozy, François Hollande

They are so delusional. I can’t believe an adult buys into that nonsense.
It's called a cult for a reason. Some are brainwashed from birth. Many want to leave but are scared to because they know they will lose family and friends if they do and those who have managed to escape are stalked and harrassed constantly.

As for Kirstie, while colon cancer is hard to detect until it is too late, she was complaining of backpains since 2018. That is one of the signs and you are told to get checked if it lasts for a certain amount of time. She did eventually get it seen to and that seemed to be when they found out.

• Sad
I should be asleep but I'm thinking one of ABBA will die before the next Eurovision (in Sweden). People are mentioning Bjorn but my money's on Benny

Reactions: 1
It's called a cult for a reason. Some are brainwashed from birth. Many want to leave but are scared to because they know they will lose family and friends if they do and those who have managed to escape are stalked and harrassed constantly.

As for Kirstie, while colon cancer is hard to detect until it is too late, she was complaining of backpains since 2018. That is one of the signs and you are told to get checked if it lasts for a certain amount of time. She did eventually get it seen to and that seemed to be when they found out.

I had no idea she was as old as 71 when she died. I'd have thought maybe early 60s at the most.

Reactions: 2
I had a dream about this thread last night.

Points incoming and a bonus row with my husband over being ‘sick in the head’ if it were to be believed 🤣

• Haha
Just seen an article saying Katie Price is planning another augmentation surgery and wanting to get her bust bigger. Surely there’s only got to be so much the body can handle pretty sure it’s her 17th
I don't understand why she suddenly wants them huuuuge again, after scaling them back and looking so much better? Anyway, yeah... being under anaesthetic isn't something to take lightly. Someone can suddenly just die. She's not old enough that the risk is sky high, but she doesn't have a good lifestyle and the more she gets, the more the risk builds up. However, I think she's more likely to die of something drink/drugs related, like crashing her car again.
---
I should be asleep but I'm thinking one of ABBA will die before the next Eurovision (in Sweden). People are mentioning Bjorn but my money's on Benny
I'm curious why people think Bjorn looked sick the other day? Am I the only one who thought he looked ok? He's thin, but he's always made a big deal about strict diet and going running. I think some measures people take to look younger can backfire, so the dyed dark hair and big glasses made his face look pale and old in comparison, but I think he looked fine? Of course he might die not of being ill, but just being old.

First source - oldest at the bottom.

So Clint Eastwood, Billie Jean King, Yoko ono -straight on the list.

Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - Saudi monarch he's got to be a good candidate.

Bob Dylan Age 81 Jack Nicklaus Age 83

All seem definite bankers

Billionaire beardy Richard Branson too
This is all interesting stuff; I look forward to when you enter your 2024 list in December!
What I will say is that Dick Van Dyke has a lot of votes because he is old but we have all decided he is immortal and will never die!
He got lost at see and was rescued by dolphins!
He crashed his car and escaped without a scratch!
HE IS THE HIGHLANDER! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had the weirdest dream last night that a Royal was knocked off her horse and while initial reports were that she was stable, it was later confirmed that she'd passed. It was so real ... obviously it was just a dream, but I checked this thread immediately upon waking!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to dailymotion Jamie Fox is at home so still NUL POINTS! 🤭
His daughter claimed so as well, saying he had been home for a few weeks yet TMZ is saying he went straight from the hospital to a rehab place that specializes in stroke recovery among other things. They have pics of his family visiting him.

---
I don't understand why she suddenly wants them huuuuge again, after scaling them back and looking so much better? Anyway, yeah... being under anaesthetic isn't something to take lightly. Someone can suddenly just die. She's not old enough that the risk is sky high, but she doesn't have a good lifestyle and the more she gets, the more the risk builds up. However, I think she's more likely to die of something drink/drugs related, like crashing her car again.
---

I'm curious why people think Bjorn looked sick the other day? Am I the only one who thought he looked ok? He's thin, but he's always made a big deal about strict diet and going running. I think some measures people take to look younger can backfire, so the dyed dark hair and big glasses made his face look pale and old in comparison, but I think he looked fine? Of course he might die not of being ill, but just being old.
He seemingly has severe memory loss and can't remember a lot of his past. He seemingly spends a lot of time looking through old pics and vids to try and piece stuff together.

---
This is all interesting stuff; I look forward to when you enter your 2024 list in December!
What I will say is that Dick Van Dyke has a lot of votes because he is old but we have all decided he is immortal and will never die!
He got lost at see and was rescued by dolphins!
He crashed his car and escaped without a scratch!
HE IS THE HIGHLANDER! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
This is a good one to look up for names as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is a good one to look up for names as well.

I'm not saying the Tattle Death Pool was 'inspired' by that site but it very clearly was... shh...
They do better than us, anyway. Bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.