Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
The polls are closed and the MAY BONUS round is now on!

Remember; you'll earn the regular points (100 - the age) PLUS ten bonus points.

Good luck, you crazy fuckers!
---
(Doing the maths on this and working out original lists points *plus* any MAY BONUS scores will give me a headache)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

quinzel

VIP Member
If Charlie croaked it before his coronation, can you imagine. I’d be here so fast my head would spin.

• Haha
  • Wow

LByrne74

VIP Member
I'm so glad you said that. He's been her cash cow for 3 years, poor bugger. I think he probably will die within the year, but I don't think he's on The List. Is he @Sir Lancelot? Will Derek 'Covid' Draper be another NUL POINTS?

ETA just seen confirmed he has ONE POINT. Yay! Bye Derek.
I wonder if Derek often wishes he had passed away, as the quality of life he has is not great. I know "life is sacred" and all that, but when it comes to life I'd rather quality over quantity. And being monetised like that is awful.
---
By the way you guys had me looking up the story of the death of Owen Hart yesterday. I'd never heard of him. Awful end he had. And even when he was falling to his death his last words were apparently "look out!" because he was thinking of others and not injuring them.
---
Welcome! @travelbug20

I’m loving that more people are finding this thread. I think it has to be the best one on tattle! 🥰
---

Oh Jesus 2 out of that many celebs?!! we really are shit aren’t we! 😂😂
I have a controversial vote - Phillip Schofield. As you'll know, he gets slagged off (with good reason) on his own thread, and on others, not least by me. However it has entered my head "What if, when he finally leaves This Morning, and inevitably more stories probably come out about him, he can't cope with it, and does himself in?". I wonder if I'll feel any guilt for slagging him off if that happened. But hopefully I'll remember what an awful person he was, and stop feeling the guilt. He really is under a lot of pressure at the moment though, the chickens are coming home to roost. Some people are OK out of the spotlight and not being deemed "important" anymore, but I'm not sure how he'll cope.

Last edited:

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Hope you're OK (and you've made contingency plans regarding the list)
The full list of nominated celebrity names (Norman Tebitt! Stanley Baxter!!) is on the Wiki.
All the other stuff is on The List, which only I have access too so if I die you'll have to trawl through the threads yourselves 😁

• Haha

MLE007

VIP Member
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣

I reckon Elton John or Tom Jones will be popping off in the next 12 months. Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍
"Derekking" made me lol I won't lie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’d never have put Len on my list because he always seemed in good health and had been active all his life though dance. Just shows it means bugger all really doesn’t it? It’s a lottery.

• Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
The day Shania Twain dies will likely be the last day I ever speak to anyone. I will become a social recluse until I’m able to join her.

• Haha
  • Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
My Mum told me this morning she’d been watching Billy Connelly. My response “He’s got to be dead soon hasn’t he?!”
What has this thread made me? 🙈

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh, you lot, blummin heck, so funny!

**Disclaimer** nobody really wishes anyone dead, of course 🤣 who was it said I'd be going to hell with you all? Well I've got my place booked down there anyhow, it's far warmer, so no loss 😏🤣

I've rounded up a few french fancies for the hill crew today too, oh and that reminds me, are there extra points available here for method predictions? As in if I said Alison Hammond, choking on a false fingernail shed by a hopeful in their endeavours to serve up the perfect slice of Victoria Sponge on the new Bake Off? No? Ok........... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart