Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
Leticia Dean (Sharon from EE). She’s lost so much weight her head will become too heavy for her neck and snap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Did you google it? It worked for me. Lots of interesting reading.

---

A seat?
Pah.
I want a chair made from the skin of 2023 Celebrity Death Pool victims!
Since we're all so crap I think it'll be quite a small chair.
---
Since we're all so crap I think it'll be quite a small chair.
Mind you, if Sam Smith dies you could get a three piece suite with room for extra.

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
April predictions:

@EnjoyingTheShow predicted Andy Taylor, musician, would die this month.

@MLE007 predicted Katie Price, balloon-breasted moron, would die this month.

We still have a few days left of the month, so you never know...
I'm going to say Katie Price, balloon breasted moron, for every month till it happens. Hopefully it will be an agonising death. (Did I just say that out loud) 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Anyone who has Bam Margera on their list I think points could be on the horizon. He’s currently on the run from the police.

• Wow
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
Right you lovely lot, thanks so much for your welcomes, bless you, this thread is too funny! I'll bring my fishing chair and wine/gin, I'll also sit on Sam Smith hill & share my beverages with anyone else camping out up there 👆 right you buggers, there's been too much wrestling talk, don't any of you dare nominate my gorgeous Steve for the reaper thank you xx

• Haha
  • Heart

princessmaire80

VIP Member
Shaun Ryder has alopecia, I think from what he’s said it’s alopecia universalis. He developed it after having an operation on his hip. He’s also got a dodgy thyroid which doesn’t help…

• Sad