Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Somebody's gonna get points today if Jamie Foxx dies.

I'm getting ready to defrost my canapés ready for the party later - the same canapés I made in anticipation of @JoJo76's imminent death. She, however, survived against all odds, and all my hard work was in vain. But today, I feel a thread party coming on and You're ALL invited. 🍾 🥂 🎉 🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

smudge126

VIP Member
If any of you lot kill off Harry Styles before I see him next month I will go absolutely fucking feral I swear to god 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
He's not on The List so what do we care? NEXT!

Maybe a passing eagle will drop a turtle on Germaine Greer's head?
Or a brick will fall from a building and kill John Travolta?
Perhaps Morgan Freeman will electrocute himself when fixing a toaster?
Will Trevor McDonald choke on a McDonalds?

WE JUST DON'T KNOW!
More likely to be Bam Margera pissing on one, but who are we to question their demise 🤷‍♀️ We'll accept any dead celeb!

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣

I reckon Elton John or Tom Jones will be popping off in the next 12 months. Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍
I'm so glad you said that. He's been her cash cow for 3 years, poor bugger. I think he probably will die within the year, but I don't think he's on The List. Is he @Sir Lancelot? Will Derek 'Covid' Draper be another NUL POINTS?

ETA just seen confirmed he has ONE POINT. Yay! Bye Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I don't understand Tattle Wiki but I've put The List on there (just the named celebs, not the votes/voters).

---
Hi folks I’m late to the party .. only just found this thread after a convo with my daughter .. i did call the Queen last year early on so thinking I may have some psychic ability lol… anyone I know I can’t vote but here’s my list going forward.. be interesting to see how close I get.. xx
Welcome!
I'll add you to the no-point list so your nominations will not be lost. Good luck!

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm so glad you said that. He's been her cash cow for 3 years, poor bugger. I think he probably will die within the year, but I don't think he's on The List. Is he @Sir Lancelot? Will Derek 'Covid' Draper be another NUL POINTS?

ETA just seen confirmed he has ONE POINT. Yay! Bye Derek.
Yes, he bloody well has, I feel for his situation but her milking it for all it's worth at every god given opportunity makes me 🤮 xx
---
"Derekking" made me lol I won't lie :ROFLMAO:
Pmsl, well, it's a phrase which says it as it is, it does what it says on the tin lovely 🤣👍

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
This Bam thing is heartbreaking. I’ve spent the last couple of days continuously googling for updates. It’s just so sad for everyone involved and if he has got a child with him, I hope he turns himself in or leaves them very soon. That little girl must be petrified.

• Sad

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
He’s okay thanks everyone! They were questioning meningitis at one point but he was a brave boy and turns out to be just a nasty eczema flare up😩 we was braver than me I was hysterical the whole time😂

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Right you lovely lot, thanks so much for your welcomes, bless you, this thread is too funny! I'll bring my fishing chair and wine/gin, I'll also sit on Sam Smith hill & share my beverages with anyone else camping out up there 👆 right you buggers, there's been too much wrestling talk, don't any of you dare nominate my gorgeous Steve for the reaper thank you xx
He'll be safe if he's nominated, no-one dies on The List. Well, only two have and we are a third of the way through the year already.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I just rushed here to see if I had Harry, apparently I didn't :ROFLMAO: (I don't feel too bad for saying that because he was 96 and had a very fulfilled life).

Rest in peace, wonderful man.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I swear to you, only this morning I was thinking one of Rita off Corrie chums would die and this actress popped into my mind. For sure we'll have a strategy going forward Mrs Fluff, we've got to keep each other right here.
I see Ken Barlow as the British Dick Van Dyke, no notion of dying.

Is Mavis Riley actress still alive?

• Haha