2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see her on Big Brother but I did see her on Naked Attraction when the guy said she was too old 😂😂😂
It's insane that she's only 45, she literally looks 75. I guess it's bad facial cosmetic surgery, but she looks awful.

Reactions: 4
Ooooooh. May bonus 🥳
I did want to go a bit left-field but haven’t got the brain power this evening…..so let’s go with the majority - Jamie Fox please!!

• Haha
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
i didn't submit a list this year and was going to save this for 2024 but duck it ...

stuart hall (found out he still existed last week)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For my May bonus I would like to pick Jonnie Irwin from a place in the sun.

Reactions: 5
I’m going for Jamie Foxx, it’s gone very quiet on him which doesn’t sound good.

Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Got to be Linda Nolan surely? I will go with her!

Reactions: 3
May Bonus
Sam Smith
I think it's quite clear why.
He's insane, wants to show us his everything, and poses like a lamb roast.

Go away you utter weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have given myself so much work to do with The List with this MAY BONUS so you're lucky I like you all.

Even you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
May Bonus - Julie Walters, sadly

I’d have gone for Lucy Letby but not sure she qualifies nor do I want to recognise her as a ‘celeb’.

Reactions: 6
I know it’s too late for points but for giggles
Paul McCartney
Rod Laver
Barbara Knox
Patricia Routledge
Darryl Hannah

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’d have gone for Lucy Letby but not sure she qualifies nor do I want to recognise her as a ‘celeb’.
I don't think they'll let her kill herself, but they were watching Fred and Harold and Jeffrey and they all managed it so you never know.
---
I know it’s too late for points but for giggles
Paul McCartney
Rod Laver
Barbara Knox
Patricia Routledge
Darryl Hannah
Are you naming one of these for the MAY BONUS that was announced earlier? You'll get points if one you name before 11:59pm tonight dies in May.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.