2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have to be on our list already Sir L or can we chose fresh meat?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I'm blimmin over thinking these things again - gonna go with the Duke of Kent

Reactions: 2
Interesting choice!
Yah I feel bad actually because she opened a new wing of my school back in the day. And Zara got married here in lovely Edinburgh.
But I saw her in the news today and got a funny feeling! Maybe all the stress of the last few years will take its toll.

Mind how Love Island saw a few suicides? One wonders if Married at First Sight Australia will end up similar. Maybe those who got painted as villains this year (Harrison, Alyssa, Shannon, Dan et al) will do us the honour.

• Sad
  • Wow
Mind how Love Island saw a few suicides? One wonders if Married at First Sight Australia will end up similar. Maybe those who got painted as villains this year (Harrison, Alyssa, Shannon, Dan et al) will do us the honour.
I don't watch shows like that. It angers me too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Drake Bell (of Drake & Josh fame)

Reactions: 6
@Sir Lancelot Does Choupette the cat count as celebrity considering she’s a millionaire? I’m thinking of my 2024 list.
---
Right.

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Mary Berry

Right.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
William Roache.

• Wow
Right.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Ooh a bonus…

I’m going to go for Linda Nolan

Right.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Oh my god, the pressure to choose just one!!
Morgan Freeman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.