2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
I'm gonna base mine on this from Crazy Days and Nights. Looked at the comments and everyone was saying Jamie Foxx. So yep, I'll vote for him, sadly.

Screenshot_20230502_175703_Chrome.jpg

---
William Roache.
He's like Dick Van Dyke - he's immortal!
---
@Sir Lancelot Jamie Foxx for me please
Snap.

Reactions: 3
Right.

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
I hate myself a lot for admitting this but….Rob Burrow

Reactions: 4
King Charles. I think the stress of the Corrie will make his blood pressure go up that much, his sausage fingers will explode 💥💥💥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw, poor Michael Palin 😢

I really think Foxx as well for May, but I'm going to be brave and go out on a limb, so I'll make my guess... Johnny Mathis. A lot of the old 50s rockers seem to be heading out the door now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm going for Lauren Harries too. She's such a twit with those comments about male NHS staff.

I'm going for Lauren Harries too. She's such a twit with those comments about male NHS staff.
She's awful. I remember on Big Brother, she got her claws into a young woman (I've forgotten who it was) and essentially wouldn't let her hang out with anyone else and threw a massive strop when this girl wanted to do a task with someone else. Very manipulative and creepy.

Reactions: 2
Right.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Can I choose Jamie Foxx or is that not allowed because he's currently unwell?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m just a lurker on this thread but seen there’s an opportunity to win points…

I’m gonna go for Derek Draper (does he count?🤦🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 4
She's awful. I remember on Big Brother, she got her claws into a young woman (I've forgotten who it was) and essentially wouldn't let her hang out with anyone else and threw a massive strop when this girl wanted to do a task with someone else. Very manipulative and creepy.
I didn't see her on Big Brother but I did see her on Naked Attraction when the guy said she was too old 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry I’m just a lurker on this thread but seen there’s an opportunity to win points…

I’m gonna go for Derek Draper (does he count?🤦🏼‍♀️)
He certainly does!
---
Can I choose Jamie Foxx or is that not allowed because he's currently unwell?
This is a MAY BONUS because of the Bank Holidays putting me in a good mood, so you can have Jamie Foxx.
---
Jamie Foxx would be worth 45 points plus the bonus ten.
Worth a punt for the MAY BONUS round 😁

I'm in charge and won't listen to anyone moaning about the MAY BONUS.
If you miss out, from not seeing it in time, that's just too bad I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.