2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Palin wife of 57 years and childhood sweetheart has died, wonder if we could see a case of broken heart syndrome like we did with June Carter Cash and Johnny Cash where he only lasted about 4 months after she died

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I lurk a lot and want to play

I know I will get Nul points but Tony Blackburn and "someone" from the Royal Family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Heres my new list.....

A pop star
An actor
A Z-list
A sports star
A tv personality

that should cover everyone and get me AT LEAST SOME POINTS! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heres my new list.....

A pop star
An actor
A Z-list
A sports star
A tv personality

that should cover everyone and get me AT LEAST SOME POINTS! 😊
In reality though, it will be:

A pop star's nail technician
An actor's stand in
A Z-lister's cat
A sports star's mother-in-law
A tv personality's dogsitter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.