Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
*in the tune of 2unlimited's no limit...

nul nul, nul nul nul nul, nul nul nul nul, nul nul
there's no celeb's deaths

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

netflixbritney

Hello, I'm VERY late to this party but can I join?

My guesses for 2023 are, in no particular order:
1) Jessica Simpson
2) Britney Spears
3) Katie Price (although could equally be Kerry Katona)
4) Gazza
5) Sir David Attenborough

I'd like to put in Meghan Markle but I'm not that lucky. Anyway, I suppose if she actually snuffed it, that would rob me of all the pleasure of watching the messy divorce play out. (I plan to take a sabbatical from work and watch the entire televised trial. I'm hoping it will be rolling coverage like the OJ Simpson trial)

• Haha
  • Heart

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Any of you morbid lot fancy some light bedtime reading as I do, look on AutopsyFiles, loads of celeb autopsies there to browse through (although Kobe Bryant’s is not for the faint hearted)

Eureka

VIP Member
Yeah Len does look quite frail there. Did the queen have bone cancer? I didn't know that.

Tony Blackburn's had to postpone his radio tour too. I think his cards are marked.
I heard Paul Gambaccini covering for Tony on Radio 2 last night. He explained in a very off hand kind of way that Tony isn't well which I think was meant to put people's minds at ease but it sounded very forced, made me think he's sicker than anyone is letting on.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Lunagooner

VIP Member
I don't understand Tattle Wiki but I've put The List on there (just the named celebs, not the votes/voters).

---

Welcome!
I'll add you to the no-point list so your nominations will not be lost. Good luck!
Never mind the wiki it's better entertainment when they have to wait for your points declaration, :love:

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.

Last edited:

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
He has five votes.

What has he done this time?!
The latest news is that he has run off into the woods to hide from police. Sorry if someone else has posted this. Also -I think I had him on my list!

I actually feel awful for him, having lost his best friend in the accident. He never has recovered. I lost my best friend from cancer and I get the devastation. Especially since he was in the same accident.

• Sad
  • Heart