2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the continuation of the thread that can be found somewhere or other ( https://tattle.life/threads/2023-celebrity-death-pool-2.37483/ ).

The 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities that we think will shuffle off this mortal coil in 2023.
We don't want these people to die, and we do not wish death upon anyone (well...).
It is just a list of names we think may be at risk this year.

Points will be given out to those who name someone who dies, and will be issued as 100 minus the death of the celebrity in question.
Eg, a 98 year old dies, you get two points. A 20 year old dies, you get 80 points.
Anyone over the age of 100 gets you one point.

All point-scoring votes were placed before February 2023.

We have recieved 1261 individual votes.

The top names on the list are:

39 votes - Britney
34 votes - Sir David Attenborough
34 votes - Ozzy Osbourne
31 votes - Dick Van Dyke
31 votes - Vladimir Putin
27 votes - Katie Price
25 votes - Cara Delevigne
25 votes- Simon Cowell
22 votes - Kanye West
19 votes - Celine Dion

Some memorable One Vote Club members include:

Alex Zane
Bill Oddie
Christopher Plummer
Davina McCall
Eddie Redmane
Frankie Valli
Gloria Huniford
Howard Donald
Iain Lee
Jason Orange
Kim Cattrall
Larry Lamb
Maisie Williams
Noddy Holder
Pam St. Clement
Queen Margarethe of Denmark
Rose West
Steve Guttenberg
Tippi Hedren
Vince Neil
Wil Wheaton
Yoko Ono

The current leader with 33 votes is @Shesaidwhat? who nominated Paul O'Grady.

As of this moment, no more points have been awarded...

You can discuss recent/likely deaths but no points will be awarded beyond those names nominated before February this year.

The thread name comes thanks to @laughing, and from the fact Paul O'Grady was the first celeb from our list to die, bless him.

Now, on we go...
---
The other thread closed early, having reached fifty pages but not quite 1000 posts.
Doh
---
EDIT: We weren't allowed the thread name we wanted! Nevermind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the shiny new thread Sir L and for all your hard work with the sleb death admin stuff!
Any news on the Pope this morning?!

Reactions: 8
The grim reaper took the wrong Paul. He was heading for Paul Gadd, aka Gary Glitter, but cocked up and took our lovely Paul O'Grady instead.

Don't mess up again, Grimmy, you hear?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it possible to remind me who is on my list please? I will bookmark it so I don’t need to be a pest again …. Thanks in advance

Reactions: 2
Don't suppose anyone had Procol Harum's Keith Reid on their list, did they? Died yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Making my mark so I get notifications of the reapers shenanigans. Or the next 3 months strike as may well be the case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wasn’t aware Britney had changed gender? 😜
Haha, I missed that! Sorry, Britney!
---
Sir Lancelot master of the spreadsheet, can I also be a pain and ask to see my nominations please? Just to check I’ve got them right in my notes saved😂
Your wish has been granted.
---
Are you going to lay down some ground rules for next year's List, Sir? Personally I think anyone over the age of 85 should be exempt, because the Grim Reaper is coming for them regardless.
Well, we have plenty of over 85 year olds on the list and none of them have died yet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The grim reaper took the wrong Paul. He was heading for Paul Gadd, aka Gary Glitter, but cocked up and took our lovely Paul O'Grady instead.

Don't mess up again, Grimmy, you hear?
Funnily enough, I said that to my partner when we were walking the dog last night. Gutted over Paul O' Grady going. I think he knew he was on borrowed time with his heart but he just kept going.

Reactions: 4
Are you going to lay down some ground rules for next year's List, Sir? Personally I think anyone over the age of 85 should be exempt, because the Grim Reaper is coming for them regardless.
Grim Reaper is coming for us all regardless of age 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.