2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the continuation of the thread that can be found somewhere or other ( 2023 Celebrity Death Pool | Tattle Life ).

The 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities that we think will shuffle off this mortal coil in 2023.
We don't want these people to die, and we do not wish death upon anyone (well...).
It is just a list of names we think may be at risk this year.

Points will be given out to those who name someone who dies, and will be issued as 100 minus the death of the celebrity in question.
Eg, a 98 year old dies, you get two points. A 20 year old dies, you get 80 points.
Anyone over the age of 100 gets you one point.

All point-scoring votes were placed before February 2023.
There have been almost 400 names mentioned, with over 1200 votes placed.

The current top ten is as follows:

First place with 40 votes is Britney Spears
37 votes for Sir David Attenborough
35 votes for Ozzy Osbourne
31 votes for Dick Van Dyke
31 votes Vladimir Putin
30 votes Katie Price
24 votes Cara Delavigne
24 votes Simon Cowell
22 votes Kanye West
19 votes Sir David Jason

You can discuss recent/likely deaths but no points will be awarded beyond those names nominated before February this year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel we’ve all gone far too mainstream with our guesses 🤣 and hardly any points will actually be dished out. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel we’ve all gone far too mainstream with our guesses 🤣 and hardly any points will actually be dished out. Oops.
Nobody has been brave enough to mention Lenny Rush, for example... THINK OF THE POINTS!

Some of the big score names on the list include Selina Gomez, Roman Kemp and Sam Smith.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell Jayne we are only in February 😂🤣😂🤣 Wait til November December that’s when the real action starts 😉
Just my negative mind 🤣🤣🤣

Though that being said it feels so wrong to say it’s negative if none of them die 🫣

I bloody love it me I think it’s grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shockingly, no votes!
He was discussed but not made as an official nomination.
He's around the kind of age where people don't really think about him for purposes like this. Younger people with drink and drug problems and older people because of age, but between the ages of about 45 and 65 people get ignored unless they're already ill or something.

Reactions: 4
He's around the kind of age where people don't really think about him for purposes like this. Younger people with drink and drug problems and older people because of age, but between the ages of about 45 and 65 people get ignored unless they're already ill or something.
He was great in Always Sunny...

Reactions: 1
I don't know if I dreamt this or not but sure I read Richard Gere was unwell ? He must be getting on a bit now :(

Reactions: 1
I don't know if I dreamt this or not but sure I read Richard Gere was unwell ? He must be getting on a bit now :(
He's another one who has been mentioned but not officially nominated.
All these stars are getting on a bit, aren't they?
Richard Gere is 73!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You've some good nominations (Britney, Prunella Scales, Dick van Dyke...) so you may be in with a chance with some points soon!
Dick Van Dyke will be around long after I’m gone I’m sure of it. Saw him on the US masked singer this week and the old bugger looks fitter than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.