2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like you guys will share the same excitement I will, I’m off to Windsor castle on a day trip tomorrow as a late birthday present & included which I did not realise is entry to St George’s Chapel. Which of course is where the Queen & Duke are buried. So I’m going to see the queens final resting place

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Radio 2 have issued a ‘get well soon Tony Blackburn’ post on their Instagram page.

Apparently he’s battling an infection and is taking an extended break from his radio commitments and rescheduling his Sound of the 60s theatre tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Radio 2 have issued a ‘get well soon Tony Blackburn’ post on their Instagram page.

Apparently he’s battling an infection and is taking an extended break from his radio commitments and rescheduling his Sound of the 60s theatre tour.
Which means he'll live to be 100

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Time for a new thread soon! Will someone get points on the next one?!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like you guys will share the same excitement I will, I’m off to Windsor castle on a day trip tomorrow as a late birthday present & included which I did not realise is entry to St George’s Chapel. Which of course is where the Queen & Duke are buried. So I’m going to see the queens final resting place
We need a selfie with 'Nul Points' sign!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the 21st of April 2023
I sit with baited breath
I wonder if today will be
The day we have a death

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.