2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all the pushing of pineapples and grinding coffee. It did them in.

Nod your head. Sound your horn "nul points"

Edited to add: I've tried to work out who is dead and who just left and I've failed. Colin Gibb *original member seems to be going strong but I may be mistaken.
Shame, I was tickled at the idea of Charles treating them them all to an afterparty in Magaluf or Benidorm after all the fuss
---
I did the same!
I've seen the photo of his bloated corpse being pulled out of the water so was very confused for a minute!
---

Otis Reading 2: Electric Boogaloo
---
Am I the only one who has looked at celebrity death/autopsy/crime scene photos?
I find it fascinating.
---

So he didn't really know his father. Shame. He was an amazing performer/singer.
Electricit boogaloo has made me chalk down Eddie Grant and Billy Ocean for 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m probably late to the party for ordering an Indian takeaway but I could murder a tandoori mixed grill.
Looks like someone’s going to have to murder a point scoring celeb to make up for it…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
every time i read this thread i think of the stupid deaths guy from horrible histories and sing the little jingle

eta - sir lancelot would be the little rat (sorry) that pops up in the corner but with a 'nul points' sign instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Edited to add: I've tried to work out who is dead and who just left and I've failed. Colin Gibb *original member seems to be going strong but I may be mistaken.
Colin Gibb still performs regularly at bars in Tenerife, either solo or with a non-original member pal. My friend has seen him several times in Tenerife and always has a great night. So corny, I could never!

'My friend' may or may not actually be me. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get paranoid about backache, my mam knew someone who went to the GP with backache and he died 6 weeks later of some cancer or other.
My father-in-law was feeling unwell for a couple of weeks with stomach ache he finally thought it's not shifting I'll go to the docs - he died just 2 weeks later of bile duct cancer. The shock is obviously immense.

But no-one worry, carry on! 😳😇

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s getting bad now guys. I blame this thread lol. My dream last night Richard Attenborough died. He’s been dead a while hasn’t he? Then it swapped to David. If he pops it now it’s not my fault 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dick Van Dyke's got a new part in Days of our lives apparently. Still looking fab at 97!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Colin Gibb still performs regularly at bars in Tenerife, either solo or with a non-original member pal. My friend has seen him several times in Tenerife and always has a great night. So corny, I could never!

'My friend' may or may not actually be me. 🤐
Do they sing Gang bang?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s getting bad now guys. I blame this thread lol. My dream last night Richard Attenborough died. He’s been dead a while hasn’t he? Then it swapped to David. If he pops it now it’s not my fault 😂😂
so if David dies you’re to blame, if Roger dies then I’m to blame cause we’ve dreamt it🤣

We are all waiting impatiently for someone to pop their clogs, but based on the two Paul’s we are gutted when it happens. What kind of twisted people are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are all waiting impatiently for someone to pop their clogs, but based on the two Paul’s we are gutted when it happens. What kind of twisted people are we?
I won’t be gutted when the third Paul is taken. Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter’s death will be a cause for much rejoicing 🎉🥳🍾🎊

Reactions: 11
My father-in-law was feeling unwell for a couple of weeks with stomach ache he finally thought it's not shifting I'll go to the docs - he died just 2 weeks later of bile duct cancer. The shock is obviously immense.

But no-one worry, carry on! 😳😇
Family member of mine was similar... Dr thought it was gallbladder. Turned out to be pancreatic/bile duct cancer and he was gone within 6 weeks. Awful disease.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.