2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would I? *flutters eyelashes*
You flopping would. Then sell your story to the Mail (or write a book even) about how your magic excel spreadsheet ensures celebrity immortality. (To be fair I'd do the same)
---
Is Julio Iglesias on there (no don't get excited, I was just wondering)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's not laced with something to bump us off is it?:cautious:
If it is I’ll have one of everything 🤣 I’ve currently got the worst cold I’ve ever had in my life and if it doesn’t go away soon I’ll be booking myself into my own mortuary because I have had enough! 😩🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If it is I’ll have one of everything 🤣 I’ve currently got the worst cold I’ve ever had in my life and if it doesn’t go away soon I’ll be booking myself into my own mortuary because I have had enough! 😩🤣
Are you like 50 or more. Every ailment I get I think 'curtains'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get paranoid about backache, my mam knew someone who went to the GP with backache and he died 6 weeks later of some cancer or other.
I work in a mortuary so I’ve seen it all and the older I get the more paranoid I am about everything!

Reactions: 3
I never thought of that. Sod it you’ve gotta die of something.
As long as it’s a banging curry I’m down for taking one for the team 😂 some half decent points too if I do say so myself…..unfortunately I don’t think I count as a celeb, unless you count when I was on GMTV in the late 90s as a kid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know he’s probably a Nul pointer but is Dame Edna Everage dead I’m hearing different things? I’ve forgotten his real name.

I know they've been shaking apple, shake the tree but how 'are' they? Dead?
It's all the pushing of pineapples and grinding coffee. It did them in.

Nod your head. Sound your horn "nul points"

Edited to add: I've tried to work out who is dead and who just left and I've failed. Colin Gibb *original member seems to be going strong but I may be mistaken.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.