2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said caitlyn Jenner a while back, an her mum has died if that counts for anything 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My father-in-law was feeling unwell for a couple of weeks with stomach ache he finally thought it's not shifting I'll go to the docs - he died just 2 weeks later of bile duct cancer. The shock is obviously immense.

But no-one worry, carry on! 😳😇
Similar got my Uncle. A chest infection that he couldn’t shift turned out to be lung cancer and he was dead within the month.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I love how these randomers are popping in nominating people, piss off you wasn't here when the votes went in so don't try and get points now! *only joking..or am I?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet everyone related to, or employed by, anyone on The List is finalising their last will and testament and firming up funeral arrangements right now. People like Elton John's housekeeper, Rod Stewart's gardener, Boris Johnson's butler, David Attenborough's cook, Britney Spears' pool boy - all will be fearing the appearance of our Grimmy sometime soon :eek: :eek: :eek:
grimmycome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dick Van Dyke will surely outlive us all. I bet he’s still here in fifty years..

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel like you guys will share the same excitement I will, I’m off to Windsor castle on a day trip tomorrow as a late birthday present & included which I did not realise is entry to St George’s Chapel. Which of course is where the Queen & Duke are buried. So I’m going to see the queens final resting place
I've been there (a few years ago though, so neither QEII or DoE had died). The chapel is really lovely.

Reactions: 4
Just saw a celebrity give a health update and now I'm fearing for them as I've always liked them. They are getting on quite a bit but I'm afraid to put their name here in case I kill them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.