Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justwatchin...

Stand down everyone Craig Charles is still very much alive. This twitter thread is hilarious though 🙈

20230413_191439.jpg

Screenshot_20230413-191632.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Serene Serena

VIP Member
The grim reaper took the wrong Paul. He was heading for Paul Gadd, aka Gary Glitter, but cocked up and took our lovely Paul O'Grady instead.

Don't mess up again, Grimmy, you hear?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
There was a new clip yesterday of old King Charlie boy, he was all hunched up and just looked “off”. Is there a bonus point if we predict before or after the Coronation?
Well that would be incredibly inconvenient as his face is on the souvenir tea towels now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nannycaff54

Has anybody got Tommy Steele . He was my idol when I was young. I used to get a birthday card from him every year because my birthday is 2 days after him. It was years before I realised it was my dad sending the cards 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I love what a lovely friendly thread this is despite us being disappointed when people don't die. My late mother used always tell me of local deaths when I phoned and if there were no local deaths she'd tell me nobody local had died recently. Every. Single. Phone Call.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
The current standings as of 1pm 16th April 2023:

1st Place
SheSaidWhat?
with a prediction of Paul O'Grady, earning 33 points

Joint 2nd Place
FishWife
MillionDollarBaby
Rockin' Robin
with a prediction of Mary Quant, earning 7 poins each.

Joint Last Place
EVERYONE ELSE
Zero points.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

JoJo76

VIP Member
How did the operation go @JoJo76?

Hope you’re okay and haven’t joined the Pauls at the pearly gates 💕💕💕
Better and less painful than expected. They’ve removed the dodgy vertebrae that was damaging my spinal cord and replaced with a metal spacer box and fused into place.

I have all the good drugs 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I've just been chatting to the Grim Reaper on Snapchat and he's told me that we can expect a name to be crossed off the list within the next seven days.

He also sent me an unsolicited boner pic, but I've decided to let him off since he's been under a lot of stress lately. Apparently he'd been getting confused and had thought our list was a preservation-of-life request.
Silly sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I wonder if Tattle will still be here and we'll still be scrolling through news stories for celebrity deaths? I'd like to think I will that old lady, with the latest iPad, telling my grandchildren to fuck off, I'm busy, as I add up my Death Pool points.
I'll be looking forward to the 2043 Celebrity Death Pool List

Pete Davidson Junior, 39 votes.
Dick Van Dyke, 129 votes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

pixxyy

VIP Member
My lack of shock with this news makes me surprised I didnt pick him. Really sad news & the wording in the article makes me think the circumstances will be even more heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m joining in on the being brown bread before George becomes king. I’m only 31 and I’m giving Charles 10 year max but I think William will get a good 30/40 years. It’s weird to think of yourself as an 80 year old.
I wonder if Tattle will still be here and we'll still be scrolling through news stories for celebrity deaths? I'd like to think I will that old lady, with the latest iPad, telling my grandchildren to fuck off, I'm busy, as I add up my Death Pool points.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Albert Einstein and Dale Winton both died today.

Not this year, obviously, but on this date.

Einstein died on April 18th, 1955
Dale Winton was born in May 1955.

Ergo, Dale was the reincarnation of Albert Einstein... which is why he also died on April 18th!!

*blows his own mind*

Sidenote: I once bought Dale Winton a sticky bun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25