2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 3 PMs asking for a code to join tattle after posting on that thread, admitting I post here. I have ignored them all. They can keep their toxic bullshit to themselves.

Now, has anyone died?
Lancelot has possibly died or been abducted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm downing tools and internet now for a few days. Behave yourself, Death Poolers!!

And celebrities - just bleeping die :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Locked in a room by an angry mumsnetter *tinklylittlelaugh*
If he’s been kidnapped all is doomed! How will we run this place? This is why we need a second boss.. a mini boss… not me lol!
---
Back with my Nul deaths of the day…
Cristina Pacheco. Mexican writer
Lars Ulrich's father, Torben Ulrich deaded.
Rebekka Habermas German historian also dead.
Don Schumacher drag racer. Also dead…

Here’s something to pass the time…. A look back at all the film related deaths this year..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He's probably at an Xmas do with Cliff hatching a plan 😱 mistletoe and wine included....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He won’t kill you, he would have me to deal with
I love you! And the others on the thread Boss included. This year has been so much fun on here ( not the deaths you lurking fuckers) I’ve not been drinking either.. ( im slowly dying from a migraine add me to your list..boss has to honour it or I’ll haunt his ass and mess with his spreadsheet) 65 points ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We had an office 2024 celebrity death sweepstake yesterday. Load of random names put in a hat, you pick one, and if they die you get £20 from the kitty.

I got Paul McCartney 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We had an office 2024 celebrity death sweepstake yesterday. Load of random names put in a hat, you pick one, and if they die you get £20 from the kitty.

I got Paul McCartney 😂
You may be lucky, I don’t see the tracksuit loving Ringo leaving us any time soon lol
1703243785651.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I got Paul McCartney 😂
OMG your office sounds awesome! Knowing my luck I'd pick out our very own Dick though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.