2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind me what happens if someone from our 2024 list dies before please? Do we get another pick?

Reactions: 3
Remind me what happens if someone from our 2024 list dies before please? Do we get another pick?
I’m still waiting for someone off my 2023 list to die. Just over a week to go. Come on Gary Glitter, you’re more than ready for the shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As long as it’s not Derek Draper, he needs to hold on until January.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys 😂😂😂

come on come on, come on come on, come on come on come on.. die glitter..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are there any other evil fuckers needing a dirt nap? Was Rose West voted?

Reactions: 4
As long as it’s not Derek Draper, he needs to hold on until January.
Kate will be barricading the door and refusing to let the Doctor certify until Christmas Day, so she can get all the attention and extra special “Oh Christmas Day as well, that’s so awful” messages.

Reactions: 6
So I'm watching this thing on Irish telly where they're showing clips from RTE Christmas specials from years gone by. Anyone I recognise I'm googling to see if they're still alive.

This thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So I'm watching this thing on Irish telly where they're showing clips from RTE Christmas specials from years gone by. Anyone I recognise I'm googling to see if they're still alive.

This thread.
Is Mike Murphy still alive, I wonder? Haven’t heard anything about him in years.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.