2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we've said before, the Death Pool is just like guessing lottery numbers or betting on horses.
There's no real malice; we're all eager for points but the reaction when people do die is usually one of sadnesss. Look at the reactions when Paul O'Grady, Tina Turner, Sinead, Matthew Perry, etc died.
There are far worse things in the world than this silly not-for-profit game.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As we've said before, the Death Pool is just like guessing lottery numbers or betting on horses.
There's no real malice; we're all eager for points but the reaction when people do die is usually one of sadnesss. Look at the reactions when Paul O'Grady, Tina Turner, Sinead, Matthew Perry, etc died.
What do you mean not for profit? All this time I’ve took part for free?! For freee?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We were quite jolly when Rolf Harris croaked though. Plenty of canapes that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We were quite jolly when Rolf Harris croaked though. Plenty of canapes that day!
Well, obviously, when scumbags and criminals die most people are quite pleased. That's understandable.
---
What do you mean not for profit? All this time I’ve took part for free?! For freee?!
Some online Death Pools charge people to take part and give away a percentage of that as a prize.
We don't do that. All this is just for a bit of fun.
---

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Well I'm done with work for Christmas now, nice early finish and I am off till Jan 2nd

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, obviously, when scumbags and criminals die most people are quite pleased. That's understandable.
---

Some online Death Pools charge people to take part and give away a percentage of that as a prize.
We don't do that. All this is just for a bit of fun.
---
I was just messing I know it was for free.. it’s worth it just for the excitement! I’ll be pam you can be mick @Sir Lancelot

1703253597619.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We'll have one more 2023 thread (which I'll do soon) and then we can move over to 2024 in January!

Reactions: 5
It was a glorious day when we said go duck yourself to Rolf Harris. It's just a shame that we will no longer see his name as Rolf Harris Paedophile on the death pool website next year. Still Gary Glitter will be there for hopefully his final year.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was a glorious day when we said go duck yourself to Rolf Harris. It's just a shame that we will no longer see his name as Rolf Harris Paedophile on the death pool website next year. Still Gary Glitter will be there for hopefully his final year.
I'm tempted to do a criminal Bonus Round for 2024...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.