2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate will be barricading the door and refusing to let the Doctor certify until Christmas Day, so she can get all the attention and extra special “Oh Christmas Day as well, that’s so awful” messages.
Not a massive fan of Kate and disliked how she’s not given him privacy, but even for this thread that is a bit harsh. There is taking the piss and then a line.

Reactions: 5
How long before this thread is mentioned on the Mumsnet thread running at the moment, or could this be where being low down in chatty is a good thing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I'm watching this thing on Irish telly where they're showing clips from RTE Christmas specials from years gone by. Anyone I recognise I'm googling to see if they're still alive.

This thread.
What was the show and is it worth a watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And just like magic, the thread over there disappears
What mums net?
Ah duck them all we don’t want celebs to die. Just a bit of fun it’s not like we’re going out killing them if anything we’re making them immortal! No ones dying lol
---
I’m recording Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on Boxing Day so I can get my Dick fix
You can watch dick everyday 🥰🥰 can’t think of a better way to spend Xmas.. chocolate in one hand turkey butty in the other dick on tv.. perfect lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How long before this thread is mentioned on the Mumsnet thread running at the moment, or could this be where being low down in chatty is a good thing 😁
I’ll give them a personal interview if they want, need something to pass the time x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pat quartermain footballer deaded.
Johnny flaherty footballer also dead.

sports deaths of the day.. may make this a thing seeing as they are the only ones dying.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Got a busy few days coming up so won’t be around much. Wishing you all a very happy Christmas. Don’t die, @Serene Serena is too busy with Xmas canapés x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surprised its not been mentioned in the Daily Mail with a lurid headline, tbh.

Reactions: 2
I hope they quote me 😈
Get them to give you royalties
---
I was looking out of morbid curiosity what big names died on Christmas Day, I obviously remember George Michael but was seeing if there was anymore, and turns out quite a few notable names have died on Christmas Day including;

George Michael
Charlie Chaplin
Eartha Kitt
Dean Martin
James Brown

👀

Reactions: 6
Oo found the description of that thread. 😉 It’s like War of the Buttons over there except the children have grown up and are now middle aged, sad and angry gits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw and read the whole thing before it was removed, they are a bit cray cray over there

I used to post on there all the time till I found tattle and I realised just how toxic mumsnet can be

Reactions: 6
I saw and read the whole thing before it was removed, they are a bit cray cray over there

I used to post on there all the time till I found tattle and I realised just how toxic mumsnet can be
I had 3 PMs asking for a code to join tattle after posting on that thread, admitting I post here. I have ignored them all. They can keep their toxic bullshit to themselves.

Now, has anyone died?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.