2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're into the final month of the year and the competition is hotting up with a new first place! Which celebrity deaths will we have before the end of 2023 and will our current first place player remain on top?

Quick recap:

*We talked about which celebrities we'd bring back from the dead if we could

*We also talked about funeral songs, both suitable and non-suitable (Smoke Gets In Your Eyes for a cremation, etc)

*Someone who owned a shop in Ireland died and receieved a collective shrug of 'Who?' from most of us

*Big thanks to @TruthTeller1036 for their support!

*Thanks to algorithms, a lot of us have been getting weird Cliff-themed (and Dick themed) gift suggestions online

*Mrs Jimmy Carter died. Nul points

*Actor Joss Ackland died. Nul points

*Actress Suzanne Shepherd died. Nul points

*Barack Obama's chef died in suspicious circumstances. Nul points

*Stretching the limits of celebrity, Sara Tavares, a singer who competed at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994, died. Nul points

*We reminded ourselves that Cliff likes to wear outfits made from human skin. Nobody questions this

*We remembered that there are two Simon Cowells (not through cloning) neither of which are dead

*Harry Styles shaved his hair off so we naturally presumed he was dying

*Harry's angry Mummy then went online and said people were being mean about her baby. She is not allowed on The List

*Cliff feels he can do what he likes now he is ancient and looks like a tortoise and so he called Elvis fat which, although technically correct, was a bit mean and deserves a kick in the shin

*@thenorthremembers went to see Josh Homme live and did not manage to sexually assault him

*More nul point-ers died

*Posh tennis lady Annabel Giles died. Nul points

*Lots of 2024 List discussions took place

*Carrot Top is terrifying and Steve-O set own his head on fire, as you do

*We got Ian 'Lost Prophets' Watkins and Ian 'H From Steps' Watkins confused

*Sir Lancelot had to state the 2024 rules about five thousand times

*Murdering duck nugget Oscar Pistorius was from paroled

*The Pope got flu but the will of God and probable transfusions of choir boy blood must have cured him

*Terry Venables died. Nul points

*Geordie Walker from the band Killing Joke died. Nul points

*We chatted a lot about prescription drugs and more nonsense. We're all falling apart

*RIP Henry Kissinger

*RIP Shane MacGowan, putting @Flowerpotgirl into first place!

*2024 voting began (after an initial panic) on a new thread

Now, on we go...
---
@Kiwi_kween Welcome, lurker. Good list!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well, I'm not showing favouritism to anyone's list but I do hope that animal dies.
Same! He’s wheelchair-bound now and has an adjustable bed, as well as every other comfort in a special unit at Wakefield. No wonder he’s lived for so long!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Awwww Bridget Forsyth a tree has died aged 83,good a tress and funny.

Nul points
---
@kurtCobainsguitar Welcome back and thanks for submitting your list!
---
@ChickenPie Thanks for your list and welcome!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@kurtCobainsguitar what have I done with Smokey lol.
I just love him 😫😫😫
---
Nul points
---
@kurtCobainsguitar Welcome back and thanks for submitting your list!
---
@ChickenPie Thanks for your list and welcome!
I cant believe a cat ( RIP Elvis ) has completely fucked my mental health! My (armchair/internet ) physiatrist thinks its linked to watching my dad die when i was young... Held back/ suppressed grief etc.... ANYWAY... im getting there ...
Sorry about that... TMI 🙄😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just love him 😫😫😫
---

I cant believe a cat ( RIP Elvis ) has completely fucked my mental health! My (armchair/internet ) physiatrist thinks its linked to watching my dad die when i was young... Held back/ suppressed grief etc.... ANYWAY... im getting there ...
Aw. Hope you're ok! We missed you!
---
Cher is on the Graham Norton show tonight; she isn't going anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thinks its linked to watching my dad die when i was young... Held back/ suppressed grief etc.... ANYWAY... im getting there ...
Grief is a funny thing- never really goes away, life just grows around it. Glad you are getting there ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just love him 😫😫😫
---

He popped up in a song and I was like, hmmm no one will have him and I was correct!

also I’m sick of the thread being unwatched on my screen.

Oh Btw nice that you’re alive!! 🥰🥰 We’ve missed you! ❤

I’m permanently disabling the search team for absconders now, costing too much I’ll send killer Cliff in future..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys I’m so sad. I had the chance to see the Disney expo but I said no as you have to see it all in around an hour.. look what they have! 😭

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.