2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thanks to everyone for just posting their lists in the 2024 thread and keeping chat here.
Makes my admin so much easier!

The 2023 thread will end in early January and we'll move over to the 2024 thread.

Thanks again mods, and thanks to all of you for taking part in this dopey game x
You are welcome! I am feeling it in my blood, that every single one on my list is going to peg it next year! 😂 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Getting a little pang every time I see Tom Jones on someone's list. I know he's 83 but I'm supposed to be going to see him next year😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can confidently say that my ten celebrities will no longer be alive on December 31st 2024

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In honour of the best thread on Tattle and the community we have here, here’s my new tattoo. Happy Deathmas!
Liking your list! Nice to see a Gary and a Tony on there :LOL:
So pleased Cliff is going to take Gary Glitter out for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve introduced my partner to the Death Pool! He’s not on Tattle and neither is my adult daughter but we are all going to play at home using the same rules….winner gets a poster of the dead celeb that gets them the most points 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sandra Day O'Connor, the first woman to sit on the US Supreme Court, has died.

Nul points

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon there’s a celebrity WhatsApp group pinging like crazy today with “those Tattle bastards have put me on the death list” messages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we reckon there’s a celebrity WhatsApp group pinging like crazy today with “those Tattle bastards have put me on the death list” messages 😂
Chesney Hawkes has already contacted me on Instagram and said 'what have I ever done to you???' :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.