2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there’s some great names on there so far. I dithered about Lucy Letby at one point with mine, but that was just wishful thinking.

That bleep is apparently living it up in a cushy jail with en suite bathroom dyeing her hair so she’s going nowhere.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah there’s some great names on there so far. I dithered about Lucy Letby at one point with mine, but that was just wishful thinking.

That bleep is apparently living it up in a cushy jail with en suite bathroom dyeing her hair so she’s going nowhere.
Just noticed happy December the 1st!

are you newbies/ lurkers sticking around after you’ve voted or are you buggering off back into the darkness lol…

@girlinbrum the pope is a good one! I forgot about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just noticed happy December the 1st!

are you newbies/ lurkers sticking around after you’ve voted or are you buggering off back into the darkness lol…
I shall definitely stick around. This thread is great! Plus now I’m super invested - I want to see everyone’s list, see how many points I can get, and the killer Cliff posts crack me up 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I posted mine before reading back and I was cursing myself for not thinking of some of them.

I shuddered when I saw Liza Minnelli though. I adore her.
She’s the best but she’s got bad mobility issues bless her. She’s going to be invincible now people have voted for her.. just watch 🤩

Your list!!! Brody Dalle 😉 good pick that!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor bloke he’s suffered for a long time, if only his wife gave him some decency and stopped shoving a phone in his face for pictures. It’s clear the hospital discharge was the end for him. So sad.
She's been a fame bleep for decades. It's what her existence is all about.

Reactions: 8
She’s the best but she’s got bad mobility issues bless her. She’s going to be invincible now people have voted for her.. just watch 🤩

Your list!!! Brody Dalle 😉 good pick that!
Love Brody Dalle (and Josh Homme) but I remembered reading not seeing her kids made her feel like life was pointless so I figured she might be one of the younger tragedies next year.

Josh Homme is a sub for me because he was a bit of a mess a couple of weeks ago when I saw qotsa in London
---
She's been a fame bleep for decades. It's what her existence is all about.
I am the proud owner of one of her angel scarves. She actually gave it to me for free
At a social event I can't name without doxxing myself 😂 she's definitely a professional music WAG but she is the best kind of mental.

She'll have another book out in a couple of years about Shane's death I bet

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just been doing some research into the 27 club. Was 1997 really 27 years ago? God I think I'm going to be sick.

I'm holding off on my list for a couple of weeks as I'm waiting for one of them to announce test results, and for a health update on another before I commit to them being on my list. I can't decide between the royals either. One I have on the long list would be a big risk for big points. I'll set a reminder on my phone.

Reactions: 16
Same here
---

Oh I will!!!! Just to piss my kids off over their inheritance :devilish: 😂
I read an article on Rosalynn Carter's funeral and it showed their children - eldest well into their seventies. Jimmy has to live to October to make 100.

Reactions: 4
Got my list in - went for a few obvious names, just hoping they hold out until 2024 now…..took me long enough to get this 10 I’ll be F’ed to think of another at short notice! Hoping the odd rogue one might come through 🤞🏻 Hell, I’ll be happy with one point in 2024 - 2023 has been abysmal 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Some great names on there. Including a lot that I’d removed from my provisional list, so I feel very validated now.
I’ve gone Tony blind though after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So we had a slow start of the year but bloody hell they are dropping like flies now (and I still haven't got any points)

Reactions: 9
I hovered over Britney but decided she might (hopefully) get back on track.

Zac Efron and his ever-changing face was on my longlist, too.... he was a teenage coke addict too, which gets you in the end, but I subbed him for Shane Lynch who has found Jesus in a big way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.