Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Jimmy Carter next?

FYI Anyone lurking who thinks we're "sick" or wishing death on people, as I've seen mentioned elsewhere, please realise this is just for fun and is akin to picking winning horses or lottery numbers. We're not targetting families of the deceased on social media, we're not tagging famous people letting them know they're on The List, we're not unpleasant people. We're just having a little lighthearted (and dark humoured) fun. We all need that these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

smudge126

VIP Member
Just told my mum about Alistair Darling and her response was “why’s he dead?” I dunno Susan, because he’s not alive any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Annabel Giles anyone?
Oh my, I’ve met Annabel a few times in the past, she lived in Brighton, was about 10 years ago, one of my girlfriends dated her for about a year, Annabel had given up on men at that point. She used to come out with my group occasionally and pop into my local pub. She was really lovely, had a laugh with her, never saw her again after they broke up though. I’m shocked, heard it here first, how very sad, poor Annabel, no idea she was sick 😔 never thought I’d hear about a death of someone I knew and once drank with years ago on this thread, it’s made me quite tearful 😔 My friend will be devastated 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
As we stumble into the end of November and look forward to the 2024 List voting starting, we look back on the deaths we've had during the last thread and... nope... none.

Matthew Perry died on October 28th and we've not had a death from the List since.
Come on, Reaper!

Recap:

*A lot of people not on The List died

*We all hope Gary Glitter (not his real name) earns some points soon

*Our @JoJo76 celebrated her 13th wedding anniversary

*There was a lot of Killer Cliff talk and some disturbing pictures that may or may not have been photoshopped

*We lamented some big celebrity deaths of the past that really affected us (including Alan Rickman, Amy Winehouse, Bowie, Bray Wyatt, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Freddie Mercury, Heath Ledger, Pam Ayres, Prince, Rik Mayall, Robin Williams, Sinead O'Connor, Taylor Hawkins and The Queen -gawd bless her Maj)

*Camden Market is probably not as good now as it was 20+ years ago

*Some rappers we've never heard of died

*We don't know if Putin is alive, dead or frozen in carbonite

*Sir David Jason fooled us into thinking he'd be next on the Reaper's list but had only hirt his leg a bit

*We talked a lot of nonsense for the majority of the thread because nobody died but it is nice that we can come here and just chat. Chatter for the win!

*We remembered the old fool who drank paint thinking it was yoghurt

*Seveal American police officers from the same town died in suspicious succession. It was probably Cliff's fault.

*Our @thenorthremembers denies having an eel up her bum

*Our @MrsFluff had a birthday

*We had more newbies and lurkers (such as @Nixlondon) join us here on the best thread on Tattle

*RIP Caramac

*We discussed our 2024 lists and again questioned if a list full of Garys or Tonys was a good idea

*Dick Van Dyke is still going strong but is thinning on top and this leads us to believe Harry Styles has shaved his head in tribute because we all know he loves Dick

*Kylie Minogue appreciation continues

*Shane MacGowan is somehow still alive

*Gary Kemp is a nob, apparently

*We started making a Death Pool playlist

*We remembered some Christmas Day deaths

Now on we go... and remember: 2024 voting begins on December 1st and will have a dedicated thread so DO NOT PLACE YOUR LIST HERE !
---
@Lovegossip had a good question; which celeb would you bring back from the dead if you could?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I would like to complain in the strongest possible terms. I mean, I’m delighted for those of you who have points, but Farage is still alive. At this rate I’m going to have to take the fucker out myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
RIP Shane MacGowan

35 points go to:

@EvilJigglypuff

@Flowerpotgirl

@grumpy-nosy-cow

@L3moning

@Mrs Fluff

@Murphygirl

@princessmaire80

@TruthTeller1036

This means we have a new leader!

Into first place goes @Flowerpotgirl !
Look at you.. You bunch of winning bastards! 😒

congrats guys!!! 🥳🥳🥳 @Serene Serena get those fucking canapés out woman.. actually you may need some new ones if they’ve gone mouldy! I’ll get the booze and non alco stuff out, someone else is on brew duty.

It’s the cold weather!

They’re all gonna die now!! There all going on a winter holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I've told everyone at work I've booked the day off to take my little boy to see Father Christmas, and to go and see the reindeer at the local petting zoo. In reality, I shall be on Death Pool all day log, sorry son. Maybe next year.🎄🤶🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I don't think Britney or Skanky are gling anywhere.
Britney has a message for you and the rest of us, she’s going nowhere, and she’s telling us 😱

Not so sure about, Skanky, her thread is on fire today, she’s going down, 2024 don’t look so good for Skanky Price tonight 😁

Britney post on IG…

B9BD6301-C865-4A31-9A5B-348DA4811960.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Going home to slip away peacefully?
He's going to die on Christmas Eve, babe, in the drunk tank. An old man said to me, "Won't see another one" and then he sang a song "The Rare Old Mountain Dew" I turned my face away and dreamed about you 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Bloody hell, he looks really poorly.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I actually know a DVD type person in real life. He’s been a family friend for 30 years, he’s 95 now and still loves a party and plenty of whisky. He’s off to Thailand for Christmas with his girlfriend. 😂 When he was widowed a few years ago my mum and dad took him to Benidorm and the stag parties in their hotel loved him. When they went on cruises the old ladies loved him as he’s a massive flirt and loves the dance floor. Utter legends.
I know a lovely old couple in my village, she's 102 and he's 98 (a toyboy) and they're going on a 35 night Caribbean cruise in January. They like ballroom dancing and karaoke. I think they'd get on well with Dick. Their children (all in their 70's) have given up any hopes of an inheritance :D

• Heart
  • Haha

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Dick Van Dyke tap dancing around Bel-Air trilling ‘you can’t catch me, fuckers’ at the news breaks that Alastair Darling is the fourth celebrity to die this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Shane McGowan

CALLED IT! He didn't make it to December.

He wasn't on my list though. Oh well

RIP Shane
Poor bloke he’s suffered for a long time, if only his wife gave him some decency and stopped shoving a phone in his face for pictures. It’s clear the hospital discharge was the end for him. So sad.

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Middle aged toyboys have more taste. Although he is very very very rich, his penchant for wearing clothes crafted from human skin, his fat shaming and his uncanny resemblance to a tortoise are more than a tad offputting.
Had this sent to me, Cliff reads here, think it wants it seen, ooooh you now on the list, so sorry, and Lancelot for some reason….he’s not messing about, I’m staying quiet about him from now on, he’s watching 👀

F82723A5-A766-4D9A-A074-454D500AD99C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Big thanks to everyone for just posting their lists in the 2024 thread and keeping chat here.
Makes my admin so much easier!

The 2023 thread will end in early January and we'll move over to the 2024 thread.

Thanks again mods, and thanks to all of you for taking part in this dopey game x

• Heart