2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some good lists coming in (Roland Gift!).
However, there are possibly at least two names that I have to think about whether they count as celebrities. I shall ponder it further.

Keep your lists coming over at the 2024 thread, folks! Voting ends December 18th!

Reactions: 12
I hovered over Britney but decided she might (hopefully) get back on track.

Zac Efron and his ever-changing face was on my longlist, too.... he was a teenage coke addict too, which gets you in the end, but I subbed him for Shane Lynch who has found Jesus in a big way.
Zac Efron was on my list this year and not a day has gone by that I didn’t feel guilty about it! 🤣
I’m going for an all dick head 2024 list

Reactions: 6
Loving the new lists! Some great choices there, especially the wildcards.

Reactions: 5
Ok keeping the chat over here, because I know someone’s gonna complain about at least one of mine - I’m willing to begrudgingly swap out Blobby, but here’s confirmation from the boss that Loni Willison would make “a fine addition to the list” (yes I’ve been taking this so seriously I’ve been gathering evidence 💀)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Amazing lists so far! 2024 is going to be very interesting… let the Reaper Games begin!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m afraid so. She died when she was pushing one of her sons out of the way of the speedboat. He did suffer some injuries, but watching one’s mother killed so gruesomely in front of your eyes when you were only a teenager may have arguably been worse.

Naturally enough the (very wealthy) speedboat owner who spent the afternoon acting the maggot and entered the restricted area the family was diving in, was “Found guilty”, I‘m being sarcastic as he only got a prison sentence of a couple of years, that I don’t think he even had to serve, and paid a derisory fine instead. (Open to correction here).

It was very, very bad. Absolute scum wandering the earth, and it’s someone like Kirsty that gets such a horrific death.
He said he wasn’t driving it and made one of his lackeys take the blame. Kirsty’s mum fought for years and years for justice, but he was the richest man in Mexico at the time and just paid everyone off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Finally done it!!! I did go for David Attenborough in the end because I want points however small they may be and I refuse to stick Dick up there! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Love Brody Dalle (and Josh Homme) but I remembered reading not seeing her kids made her feel like life was pointless so I figured she might be one of the younger tragedies next year.

Josh Homme is a sub for me because he was a bit of a mess a couple of weeks ago when I saw qotsa in London
---

I am the proud owner of one of her angel scarves. She actually gave it to me for free
At a social event I can't name without doxxing myself 😂 she's definitely a professional music WAG but she is the best kind of mental.

She'll have another book out in a couple of years about Shane's death I bet
Not Josh Homme 😞 don’t kill him off I’ll come after you if you do lol… I was there in London too! He was pissed then crowd surfed lucky buggers I wish I was down there… Did you happen to see Matt Berry he was there too! Someone threw their sex toy on the stage at the end! 😂😂

• Haha
Not Josh Homme 😞 don’t kill him off I’ll come after you if you do lol… I was there in London too! He was pissed then crowd surfed lucky buggers I wish I was down there… Did you happen to see Matt Berry he was there too! Someone threw their sex toy on the stage at the end! 😂😂
'Someone'
That was you, wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did see Matt Berry, yes 🥰 It was a pretty wild night. Homme accidentally, one hopes, rubbed the chest of a security guard and it almost kicked off completely.

• Wow
I like it when you are reading the lists and its the same old Britney, Bruce Willis, Johnnie Irwin and then you get a randomer like Dick Strawbridge 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big thanks to everyone for just posting their lists in the 2024 thread and keeping chat here.
Makes my admin so much easier!

The 2023 thread will end in early January and we'll move over to the 2024 thread.

Thanks again mods, and thanks to all of you for taking part in this dopey game x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like it when you are reading the lists and its the same old Britney, Bruce Willis, Johnnie Irwin and then you get a randomer like Dick Strawbridge 😊
You’re welcome! Here he’s a big old unit living his life eating lovely French cheese and drinking wine- those arteries are bound to be clogged af 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
'Someone'
That was you, wasn't it?
I like how you automatically think it was me lol. Unfortunately it wasn’t as if it was me
I’d have caused some damage as it’s glass lol
l.. don’t want to be charged with assault or some tit lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.