2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've posted my list. Maybe I can stop obsessing about it now?

Like duck will I. I'll probably change it MAAAAANNY times before the 18th 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matt Goss tracked me down and messaged “Cheers for the nomination, been a long time since someone thought of me as a celebrity”:
Harry Styles has been in touch and wants to know why he's NOT on my list for 2024. I said 'no offence Harry, but now you look like Ian Beale, no-one cares.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm hoping for another rock n roll Christmas with the sudden, unexpected yet excruciatingly painful death of Garry Glitter.
Me too. It’s painful to admit but another rock n roll Christmas as well as rock n roll part 2 are bleeping HITS 🤮

Reactions: 1
I am the bearer of useless info

This morning I saw an adjacent death but before I could mention it on here, I got a work call then forgot all about it

I'm still none the wiser but nul points

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We've had at least three Irish deaths...
They always come in threes 🫥

Now am I the only one who was full sure Sandra Day O’Connor died a month ago. I was on Twitter and thought Condoleeza Rice talking about O’Connor was having some sort of senior moment. Seems it was me having one instead! 😅

At least we've had a flurry of deaths for a change. Thanks Reaper. I am baking the canapes and I shall get some Serena's Special Christmas Punch in honour of Shane McGowan, then we can have a thread party to mark the start of advent. 🎶 🕺 🥳 🎉 🥂 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
The agony of wanting to change a person on your list but knowing when you do, the person replaced will inevitably die……

Is also part of the agonies of hell!!! 😈😈

• Haha
Me too. It’s painful to admit but another rock n roll Christmas as well as rock n roll part 2 are bleeping HITS 🤮
A few years back my mum and then 18 year old sister were picking up my daughter from school. Mum leaves sister in car while she goes to playground with Christmas Greatest Hits CD still playing. An ancient CD that my mum has had from the 90’s. A real toe tapper of a song comes on. My sister is confused why she’s never heard this banger of a song before. Reaches for the CD cover and you’ve guessed it. Another Rock n roll Christmas!
She’s sitting in a car outside a primary school listening to Gary Glitter. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.