2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we stumble into the end of November and look forward to the 2024 List voting starting, we look back on the deaths we've had during the last thread and... nope... none.

Matthew Perry died on October 28th and we've not had a death from the List since.
Come on, Reaper!

Recap:

*A lot of people not on The List died

*We all hope Gary Glitter (not his real name) earns some points soon

*Our @JoJo76 celebrated her 13th wedding anniversary

*There was a lot of Killer Cliff talk and some disturbing pictures that may or may not have been photoshopped

*We lamented some big celebrity deaths of the past that really affected us (including Alan Rickman, Amy Winehouse, Bowie, Bray Wyatt, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Freddie Mercury, Heath Ledger, Pam Ayres, Prince, Rik Mayall, Robin Williams, Sinead O'Connor, Taylor Hawkins and The Queen -gawd bless her Maj)

*Camden Market is probably not as good now as it was 20+ years ago

*Some rappers we've never heard of died

*We don't know if Putin is alive, dead or frozen in carbonite

*Sir David Jason fooled us into thinking he'd be next on the Reaper's list but had only hirt his leg a bit

*We talked a lot of nonsense for the majority of the thread because nobody died but it is nice that we can come here and just chat. Chatter for the win!

*We remembered the old fool who drank paint thinking it was yoghurt

*Seveal American police officers from the same town died in suspicious succession. It was probably Cliff's fault.

*Our @thenorthremembers denies having an eel up her bum

*Our @MrsFluff had a birthday

*We had more newbies and lurkers (such as @Nixlondon) join us here on the best thread on Tattle

*RIP Caramac

*We discussed our 2024 lists and again questioned if a list full of Garys or Tonys was a good idea

*Dick Van Dyke is still going strong but is thinning on top and this leads us to believe Harry Styles has shaved his head in tribute because we all know he loves Dick

*Kylie Minogue appreciation continues

*Shane MacGowan is somehow still alive

*Gary Kemp is a nob, apparently

*We started making a Death Pool playlist

*We remembered some Christmas Day deaths

Now on we go... and remember: 2024 voting begins on December 1st and will have a dedicated thread so DO NOT PLACE YOUR LIST HERE !
---
@Lovegossip had a good question; which celeb would you bring back from the dead if you could?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fanx for the shiny new fred Sir Lancelot!

I'd bring back David Gest just so he could die a third time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooooh I’ve been out tonight, drinking a bit and celebrating not being dead, just got home, before 11pm, babysitter is pleased 😁

Come home to a new thread, see you lot were talking about funeral songs, well I’ve instructed Mr SK to play Cliff’s classic album from the 60s ‘Killing In The Shadows’ in it’s entirety at my wake.

The guests may get depressed listening to such morbid content, but the conversation will turn to Cliff and his murdering inclinations, that’ll be fun for everyone on a sad day. What a wake that will be.

Check it out if you’ve not heard it, tough going at times, but a good insight into the way Cliff works….

BBE3BE00-72EC-4DE9-84C2-FDA58DCB02E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who I’d bring back….
There’re lots who died in suspicious circumstances just to get to the bottom of what happened. Marilyn would be first.

I’d resurrect Stephen Gatley. Not a big fan, just think his death was really sad.
Alan Rickman, he had more to give as did Michael Clarke Duncan. Brittney Murphy did too but her personal life seemed pretty off.
Heath Ledger would be one of the few drug related ones because he didn’t strike me as an inevitable time bomb.
Poor little Judith Barsi the voice from Land before time who was murdered by her dad, but into a better life than she had when she died.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My ten celebs who I’m bringing back are….

Bowie
George Michael
Amy Winehouse
Prince
Terry Hall
Victoria Wood
Carrie Fisher
Robin Williams
Paul O’Grady
Princess Di…..just to sort out Harry, though she’d probably make things worse 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d bring back ……..
Princess Diana
Michael Jackson
Chester Bennington
Chris Cornell
Corey Haim
River Phoenix
Kurt Cobain
Tommy Burns
Betty White
Robbie Coltrane

Reactions: 8
I'd bring back idi amin. I think he got a bad press 😛

Here he is, trying to cadge a fag off of golda mier 😃😃

idi-amin-meets-golda-meir.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd bring back
Paul O'Grady - Still can't believe it
Bruce Forsyth - Saturday nights have never been the same since he left us
Terry Wogan
Corey Monteith
Princess Diana - She can give Harry and Meghan a slap. Although according to Peter Morgan she already haunts Buckingham Palace.
David Bowie - Just so I can see his reaction to the "David's dead" incident.
Freddie Mercury
Amy Winehouse
Elvis
Robin Williams

Reactions: 10
I think we had a similar question before and I think I replied with Steve Irwin then🐊 But adding Robbie Coltrane, Robin Williams, Alan Rickman, Carrie Fisher and Stephen Gately to that list

Reactions: 5
Just posting here so I don't lose the thread...
If you tap on the dark blue button 'Celeb death threads' in the top right corner, a new thread will appear in your watched list when it happens. I couldn't find this thread for ages, even though I'd 'watched' it, until someone pointed that out!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooooh shiny new thread
---
I’d bring back;

Chester Bennington
Chris Cornell
James ‘The Rev’ Sullivan
Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt
Marilyn Monroe (curious as to what actually happened and she was a goddess)

God, wouldnt Diana being back be a total shitstorm on a bunch of fronts. I am all for that!!!
Amy Winehouse-although she would be gutted to see how her dad has behaved
George Michael
Ric Mayall
Marilyn Monroe would have tales to tell for sure
Andy Warhol too-he would be so great with social media
---

no points, I am sure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Serene Serena - We need a Death Pool playlist. I don’t mind what’s on it as long as there’s no Angels by Robbie Williams or Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton.
OFL AKA @Sir Lancelot - Over the Rainbow/what a wonderful world, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Good Riddance, Green Day
Electric Dreams ("I only knew you for a while...")
In My Life, The Beatles
Tonight We Fly, The Divine Comedy
You Will Always Be My Son, Anthem Lights
Heaven Can Wait, Meatloaf
Smile, Nat King Cole
Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, Smashing Pumpkins (instrumental)
Times Like These, Foo Fighters
I Will Follow You Into The Dark, Death Cab For Cutie
---
(That's my funeral playlist suggestions)

You have good taste Sir L. I will Follow You Into the Dark is my #1 funeral song. Also love In My Life, Smile & especially that version of Over the Rainbow. I used to listen to that endlessly on repeat.

Nutshell - Alice in Chains
Mad World - Gary Jules
Gloomy Sunday - Billie Holiday
Black - Pearl Jam (watch the video of them live just after EV's best friend Chris Cornell died. Heartbreaking)
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
I Want You - Elvis Costello song but Fiona Apple's version is so angry stalker - it feels like a funeral song to me
Nothing Compares to You - Sinead O'Connor

some suggestions
---
Bringing back dead celebs - I would not bring back those who were obviously highly troubled/addicts EXCEPT for

Robin Williams because the world needs him in it
& Heath Ledger because he wasn't a died in the wool junkie as far as I know

Marilyn to find out what happened

Alan Rickman
David Bowie
Natalie Wood to find out what happened
Shirley Strachan (70s/80s lead singer of top Aussie band)
Lady Di (cuz she deserved a longer life/also cuz the royal horror show would tit bricks :m )

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about this one… Can it be someone famous from history not just a celeb…
Vlad the impaler 😂 we could recruit him!
Elizabeth Taylor..
Robin Williams
Paul OGrady
The Queen
Joan rivers
Mae West!
Prince Philip as he was hilarious
George Harrison.
Taylor Hawkins

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.