2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it acceptable to call black children “cockroaches”?? Is it acceptable to say that you “LOVE” having children jumping up and down on your lap”?? These are all things that Creepy Biden has actually said.. But you think Trump is worse??
Girl - BYE !!
You do realise Trump is also a racist?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it acceptable to call black children “cockroaches”?? Is it acceptable to say that you “LOVE” having children jumping up and down on your lap”?? These are all things that Creepy Biden has actually said.. But you think Trump is worse??
Girl - BYE !!
How patronising. I don’t know what I expected but this thread is embarrassingly lacking in any coherent conversation or debate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I want Trump to win, we will be in big trouble if Biden gets in.
Biden seems to have onset dementia and the sniffing & stroking of young girls is extremely worrying.

He should be in a nursing home, not running as president.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Biden seems to have onset dementia and the sniffing & stroking of young girls is extremely worrying.

So, you want a man, who said he would rape someone and touch a pussy without consent.

You think Trump doesn't have any mental health problems.

How patronising. I don’t know what I expected but this thread is embarrassingly lacking in any coherent conversation or debate.
What do you expect from a Trump fan, who is okay with Trump saying he would actual rape someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Donald Trump has 25 sexual assault allegations.

Reactions: 5
So, you want a man, who said he would rape someone and touch a pussy without consent.

You think Trump doesn't have any mental health problems
I want a president who is on the side of UK, not someone that enjoys touching/sniffing children.

The riots are bad over there now, but they are nothing if Biden gets in, there will be war. He is a complete BLM supporter, which in anyone's books is bad, bad news.

• Heart
  • Wow
Genuine question, why does trump have a huge black/hispanic support if he’s racist? Why they supporting him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

You think Trump doesn't have any mental health problems.

What do you expect from a Trump fan, who is okay with Trump saying he would actual rape someone.
he actually said “...if you’re a star they let you do it...”. Key word being LET.

When Trump opened Mar-a-lago he insisted on letting African Americans and Jewish people in, at a time when most private clubs in Palm Beach didn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
he actually said “...if you’re a star they let you do it...”. Key word being LET.

When Trump opened Mar-a-lago he insisted on letting African Americans and Jewish people in, at a time when most private clubs in Palm Beach didn’t.
Nice trying to get out of it what he actually meant

Also, your thoughts of finding underage girls attractive

Genuine question, why does trump have a huge black/hispanic support if he’s racist? Why they supporting him?
Can you explain, why he told people of colour, three of them born in America, to go back home?

I'm sure if we all dug deeper we would find a few ex presidents who were all 'at it' it seems to be part of the territory.

I have family & friends that live in the States, who all have said that before covid, employment was up, bussiness was booming, think we need to look at the bigger picture and who is the best man for the job, and that's most definitely Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure if we all dug deeper we would find a few ex presidents who were all 'at it' it seems to be part of the territory.

I have family & friends that live in the States, who all have said that before covid, employment was up, bussiness was booming, think we need to look at the bigger picture and who is the best man for the job, and that's most definitely Trump.
Employment went up, all thanks to Obama, is Trump taking credit for something Obama gifted him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nice trying to get out of it what he actually meant

Also, your thoughts of finding underage girls attractive

That doesn’t answer my question 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can you explain, why he told people of colour, three of them born in America, to go back home?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do you think Trump's racism is acceptable??
Do you think it’s acceptable to call black children “cockroaches”??? You DO realise that not only is Biden a racist, but also behaves VERY inappropriately with children?? (I.e. - saying how much he loves having children jumping up and down on his lap??). I mean, come ON!!!....🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

I personally wouldn’t just write off 25 sexual assault allegations. If others are “at it”, as you say, and it’s just one of those things then why are you so troubled by Biden’s creepiness?

Do you think it’s acceptable to call black children “cockroaches”??? You DO realise that not only is Biden a racist, but also behaves VERY inappropriately with children?? (I.e. - saying how much he loves having children jumping up and down on his lap??). I mean, come ON!!!....🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
Is it okay for Trump to people of colour to go back home, despite being born in the American. Stop avoiding the question and answer it. Instead of deflecting back to Biden. You don't want to answer it, because you realise Trump is also a racist.

Trump said he found an under girl attractive. It okay to say that? Fourth or fifth time I've asked this.

Obviously Biden thinks so 🤣
Nice deflection. Completely ignoring it, because you're supporting a man who said it. Your fake outrage on Biden is being exposed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.