2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't disagree with your comment and this may be an unpopular opinion, but creepy comments aside, I don't believe there was/is any improper conduct between Ivanka and her father and it's pretty gross that some of the media tries to paint this narrative. Like most of the controversial things he says, it may be inappropriate and ill-mannered, but I do think Trump has a good relationship with his kids. I think there's something to be said about marrying multiple times and having children with each of his wives, but you never catch a Trump spawn stumbling out of a nightclub with disheveled hair or with a drug scandal. Putting the politics aside, I do think he did a decent job raising his children.
I don't see how the media are trying to paint a narrative when Trump is the one who has said the inappropriate comments about his daughter.

I don't see how the media are trying to paint a narrative when Trump is the one who has said the inappropriate comments about his daughter.
I agree he's made questionable comments about her, but some media outlets are trying to suggest that there is an inappropriate relationship between them with their reporting/articles, and I think that's going too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apparently, Twitter now classes “Creepy” Joe Biden as a pedophile. This is due to the Twitter algorithm which gives a warning to viewers that clips of Biden where he gets a bit too close to children, has to have some kind of censoring, and rightly so!!

Trump considered an underage girl attractive and said he would be dating her soon.
How many times do you think that Biden has made remarks like this? Why is there SO many reports about Biden’s inappropriate behaviour towards YOUNG girls? Why do you think that Biden acquired the nickname of “Creepy”?? Not saying that Donald Trump is a Saint, because he’s not, none of us are, but for fucks sake, all this rubbish over Trump making a silly comment about Ivanka? That’s such a reach IMO. The real outrage should be directed at Biden, not Trump!!!...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently, Twitter now classes “Creepy” Joe Biden as a pedophile. This is due to the Twitter algorithm which gives a warning to viewers that clips of Biden where he gets a bit too close to children, has to have some kind of censoring, and rightly so!!

How many times do you think that Biden has made remarks like this? Why is there SO many reports about Biden’s inappropriate behaviour towards YOUNG girls? Why do you think that Biden acquired the nickname of “Creepy”?? Not saying that Donald Trump is a Saint, because he’s not, none of us are, but for fucks sake, all this rubbish over Trump making a silly comment about Ivanka? That’s such a reach IMO. The real outrage should be directed at Biden, not Trump!!!...

I'm not a fan of a Biden.

Is it acceptable to consider a underage girl attractive or you would be dating them soon

Trump can talk about grabbing people's pussy, without constent, is actually rape.

But Biden
But Biden
But Biden
But Biden

Reactions: 1
I'm not a fan of a Biden.

Is it acceptable to consider a underage girl attractive or you would be dating them soon

Trump can talk about grabbing people's pussy, without constent, is actually rape.

But Biden
But Biden
But Biden
But Biden
You ask whether it’s acceptable to consider an underage girl attractive....or you would be dating them soon...
Maybe that’s a question that Creepy Joe Biden should be asked?? I’m sure you must be aware of Biden’s very strange behaviour towards not just underage girls, but children!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You ask whether it’s acceptable to consider an underage girl attractive....or you would be dating them soon...
Maybe that’s a question that Creepy Joe Biden should be asked?? I’m sure you must be aware of Biden’s very strange behaviour towards not just underage girls, but children!!!!
Name a time Biden has said those exact words?

Name a time where Biden said he would grab a woman by the pussy, which is rape.

Stop avoiding the subject and answer the question.

Reactions: 1
Name a time Biden has said those exact words?

Name a time where Biden said he would grab a woman by the pussy, which is rape.

Stop avoiding the subject and answer the question.
Actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Is anyone here actually a supporter of trump? The arguments always seem to devolve quickly with no discussion of actual politics.

Oh look!! Yet another video of Creepy Biden behaving very strangely around CHILDREN!!!
Actions do indeed speak louder than words!!

• Heart
Is it acceptable to say you find underage girls attractive?
Is it acceptable to call black children “cockroaches”?? Is it acceptable to say that you “LOVE” having children jumping up and down on your lap”?? These are all things that Creepy Biden has actually said.. But you think Trump is worse??
Girl - BYE !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.