2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not bothered about either tbh, I don't particularly like Trump, but he is the one that is able to run USA.

Biden has trouble putting a sentance together, his family should be ashamed of themselves, dementia is no joke.

We have to look at the bigger picture, Trump will be better for UK.
Biden will cause so much unrest, I dread to think what state America will be in.

I know that my friends over there will be returning if Trump doesn't win.
Trump struggles with his sentences, has misleading claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
which outlets? Where do you prefer to get your news?
The BBC, PBS. But then I go away and actually do a bit of research and take what they say with a grain of salt.
It’s like at the moment the media is creating hysteria around Covid when what they are publishing isn’t nessessarily accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would love to speak to a trump supporter who wasn’t a believer in some truly insane and illogical conspiracy theories...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He doesn't have dementia, or sniffs young kids though
I hate to repeat myself here but Trump has 25 sexual assault allegations that you happily brushed past. Biden does not have dementia.

If you support trump that’s your prerogative but don’t bend the truth to fit your opinions. It’s fine to just say that you support trump despite his many shortcomings

Reactions: 2
The BBC, PBS. But then I go away and actually do a bit of research and take what they say with a grain of salt.
It’s like at the moment the media is creating hysteria around Covid when what they are publishing isn’t nessessarily accurate.
where do you prefer to get your news?

We will never agree, you like Biden, I Trump.

As a county we just better pray Trump wins, or we're all doomed. 😱
Why? As a member of the UK, trump support none of Northern Ireland’s interests. In what way am I doomed without Trump but saved with him?

Reactions: 3
Find it crazy that people STILL aren't seeing pizzagate as real.

Hello, black trump supporter here ✊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to repeat myself here but Trump has 25 sexual assault allegations that you happily brushed past. Biden does not have dementia.

If you support trump that’s your prerogative but don’t bend the truth to fit your opinions. It’s fine to just say that you support trump despite his many shortcomings
If as you say he doesn't have dementia then explain his muddled ramblings, anyone that has lived with someone with dementia, he is showing all the signs?

At 77yrs old, one foot in the grave, he should be tucked up with a cup of coco being looked after, not running to be the most powerful man in the world.
Shame on his family for allowing it.

Of all the many millions of people to choose from, they chose him 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.